Chapter 37

"Really dude?!" Liam screamed.

"You really can't take a hint can you?" Devon said.

I got up and wiped all the dirt and leaves off of me, along with the other girls.

"It's fine, we're ok. Just wait a second." I said and glared at Bae.

Bae fell and screamed out in pain. I brushed the rest of the dirt off of my shorts, and took a dead leaf off of my hair.

"There all done." I said looking at Bae, msking him scream louder.

I helped Jenny and Jordana up, and picked the leaves out of their hair.

"Do you think he has learned?" i asked.

"Lets give it another second." Jordana said smiling.

"Ok.I think he's learned now." Jenny said smirking.

I lokked at Bae and he stopped screaming.

"Man, why are some fairies so stupid!" Niall said.

"Lets go Jordana." Zayn saidholding out his hand,and Lois did the same to Jenny.

"I'll be there in a second. Everything will be ok." I reasured Niall.

Niall nodded and left with the others. I knelt down beside Bae and poked his arm.

"Are you ok?" I asked pushing a piece of hair out of his face.

"Wow. You're good!" He said weekly.

I helped him up and brushed some dirt off of him. I was picking dead leaves off his pants when my hand rubbed against his crotch. Bae grunted and bucked his hips up. We both quickly realized what we just did, Bae turned red.

"We should uhh. We uhh." Bae stuttered.

"Yah we should." I said walking toward the direction of Niall.

Thank God no one was here to see that! We trained non stop, all day. Bae didn't say a word the entire time, looking back at it now it was pretty funny. Obviously, Bae didn't think so.

"Ok guys, I think that's enough for today." Liam said.

We all strolled towards the house tiredly. Once we got in and all sat down, Bae fell asleep. I went to the other couch and laid down, but I couldn't fall asleep.

"Oh guys! I have stuff at my house that could help us win! But it's a lot, who wants to come with me?"

"Me!" Everyone said, except Niall.

"I don't know. Bae and Rosie.....alone together. Not good." Niall said.

"Come on Niall. Trust her!" Jenny said.

"I do trust her, just not him." Niall said.

"Oh come on! Give him a chance! We really need you." Jordana said.

"Fine." Niall said.

I I felt him come near me and heard him whisper,"Stay Safe."

He walked out with the rest of our friends, so it was just me and Bae. I got off the couch and walked in the kitchen. I opened the refrigerator and poured some blood into a cup. I sipped it slowly, then I heard a noise coming from outside. I stiffened with fear and laid my cup down on the counter. I heard the noise again and I screamed and ran into the living room. I jumped on Bae and he jumped up, frightened. I heard it again, even louder and I squeezed Bae and shut my eyes. He looked at me weirdly and tiredly. I screamed again and dug my head into his neck, and Bae hugged me.

----------------------------------------------
Oh. What's gonna happen? What's the noise? Sorry it so long! Thanks for reading!!