Chapter 30

"Hey now. That's enough. You're beautiful and Niall is crazy for even looking at bloom." Bae said.

I wiped a tear away and looked up.

"Really?"

"Really." Bae said wiping another tear away softly with his thumb.

I hugged him and he hugged back.

"Thanks." I said.

"Ahh. It was nothing."

He helped me stand and I brushed some grass off of me.

"Sir! Sir! There is a girl missing and her friends are worried and-and you already found her." Fern said running to us, out of breath.

"It's ok Fern. Where are they?" Bae asked wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Follow me." Fern said.

We followed Fern, I was a little worried about Niall seeing Bae, but I didn't care.

"Come on, smile babe." Bae said tickling my side.

I laughed and shoved him away. Then I saw Niall. His eyes were filled with sorrow and worried tears escaped his eyes. When he saw me, he jumped up and ran over to me and hugged me.

"I thought you were gone." Niall said.

He backed away and frowned when he saw Bae.

"Who the hell are you?" Niall said.

"Niall!" I yelled but it was to late Bae was already saying something.

"Oh my name is Bae. You must be Niall. Boy, I sure have heard a lot about you. Oh and news flash! They weren't good."

"Bae!" I said startled.

"Oh yah! What that supposed to mean?" Niall said.

"It means that you hurt Rosie. She ran away from you! Cried about you! And told me about you!" Bae yelled.

Niall's face turned red with anger and he hit Bae.

"Oh my god! Bae! Are you ok?!" I screamed.

"Niall do you know who that is?" Darrel yelled.

"Yah. A little fairy trying to steal Rosie, but you know what I will squash him like the big he is." Niall said stepping closer.

I stepped in front of him.

"No! He didn't steal me. I went to him. I told him everything. You wanna know why? Because no one here would pay attention to me with Bloom around!" I screamed.

Niall took a step back.

"He's the prince. The ruler of the fairies." Darla said.

"What?!" Niall said surprised.

I looked back at him and knelt down.

"I'm so sorry. I got you into this." I whispered.

----------------------------------------------
Sorry I took so long! Thanks for reading!