Chapter 41

"Hey! Isn't this what we trained for?" Keith said, trying to lighten the mood.

"What time are the going to be here?" Ryan asked.

"Later today, if not then early tomorrow." Liam said.

"I'll go get my troops ready." Bae said walking out.

Wait! I am so not ready for this! I'm only 22! I still have my entire life. Or....now all the time in the world. I ran upstairs and into Liam's room. I sank down into the floor and cried. I heard someone open the door and sit down beside me.

"Shh. Everything is going to be ok." Liam said, rubbing my back.

"Promise. Promise me after all this everything will be normal." I said looking up.

"I promise Rosie." He said pulling me into a hug.

I thanked him and walked out, then I walked into mine and Niall's room. I saw Niall on our bed, I couldn't see his face because his hands were in the way.

"Niall?" I sniffled.

"I'm sorry Rosie."

I managed a fake laugh and I sat down beside him.

"For what?"

"I let you down. I told you I was going to protect you."

"And I'm sure you will! I love you. We will protect each other." I said hugging him.

You could tell that we've both been crying. We just sat there in each other's arms, lost in our own thoughts. We were interrupted by a soft knock on the door.

"Yah?" Niall called out.

"Bae's troops are here. We need to get ready for when they come." I heard Liam say through the door.

This is actually happening, no turning back now.

*************************************I grabbed Niall's hand as we walked down to the field. We sat and waited for them to come, which was very nerve wracking if I do say so myself. When they get here Darrel and Darla are going to try to change their minds, but if they don't change their minds I guess we fight. Darrel got some wolves to help us out. We were all pretty quiet, because we could hear them come. I was playing with Niall hand when I saw one of the wolves ears twitch.

"What? What did you hear?" I asked, but I got a howl in return.

"They're here." Liam almost whispered.

We all jumped up and Niall squeezed my hand. We had the vampires up front, the fairies in the back, and the wolves around us. We weren't big, but we weren't small. Then we saw them, walking out of the forest like they owned the world. There were 3 up front, you could tell that they were the leaders. They looked different.

"Well, hello young Rosie. I'm afraid we haven't met. I'm Em. This is Jake and Josh." Said the one in the middle.

Maybe if I'm nice they'll leave.....or they'll just kill me fast. I smiled and stepped closer.

"Hi." I said trying to not let my voice shake.

"My, my. Aren't you as beautiful as Jake described." Josh said and winked.

"Now what do you guys want exactly?" Niall asked through gritted teeth.

Em and is group laughed.

"We want Rosie." Em said.

"What? Why!" Bae asked.

"Well she is the most powerful vampire alive." Josh said.

"I find that extremely sexy." Jake smirked.

I felt Niall tense up, so I squeezed his hand to try and tell him to calm down.

"Now guys. Do we really have to fight? Rosie is just a beginner and she's not a killer." Darrel said.

"Now who said that we were going to fight?" Em asked.

I looked at them and then at Liam, he shook his head saying 'don't trust them.

"We came here to make an offer." Josh said.

"And if we don't agree you'll kill us?!" Niall screamed.

"Now, Niall." Darla said giving him a look.

"What is your offer?" Harry asked.

"Rosie comes with us or Devon comes with us." Em said.

"No! We love Rosie and Devon. We aren't going to let you take them!" Liam said stepping closer to them.

"I'm afraid we don't take no for an answer." Josh said getting in Liam's face.

"See!" Niall yelled.

"Niall!" I warned through my teeth.

"Well we aren't giving any of them up, Josh. So it looks like you're gonna have to start taking no for an answer." Liam said back.

"We always get what we want. Always. I guess we'll have to take both. By force." Jake said.

I looked at Niall and he looked back at me.

*************************************
Thanks for reading! It's getting pretty interesting! The battle starts next chapter!