Chapter 16

---Alyssa

I returned from my shopping trip with my sisters, Matt was in the kitchen making lasagna.  "You're back earlier than I thought you'd be."  he said.

"I bought you something by the way."  I said.  "If you buy something with someone else's money and give it to that person is it still considered spoiling?"  he thought for a second.

"I think so, but I don't need anything."

"Oh well."  I sat on the counter and held out the box for him.  He looked at me.  "Matty, it's a birthday present."  I said.  He took it and opened it.  I bought him a fancy new wallet and he checked all of the pockets with the credit card slots and so on.  I slid a picture of me and him in one of the see through slots.  "You can have anything in the entire world.  How do you not have a wallet that won't fall apart?"

"It's one of those things that I didn't have on my list of needs.  I always have my stuff in my briefcase."

"Oh."  I should have got him something different.

"Alyssa, I need the wallet.  Don't worry."

"If you don't use it then why have it?"

"Baby, I will use it.  I've had to cancel a credit card or two because I lose them.  I need the wallet."  he gave me a kiss.  "Thank you."  he said.  "I'm just not used to having things given to me."

"You'll have to get used to it."  I said.

After dinner, Matt and I were making out on the couch instead of watching the movie he put in.  I felt the couch cushion underneath me.  He slid his hand over my stomach and down my thigh.  The door opened and Matt pulled me up into his lap.  Nick, his Beta walked in with Derrick and their wives.  "Alpha, Luna."  They said standing at attention.  I felt awkward and out of place being in Matt's lap in front of them.  Matt pinched my side hearing that in my head.

"Any problems?"

"No sir.  Just stopped by before we went home to give you an update."

"Good."  I elbowed his stomach.  "Thank you."  they looked surprised.

"You're welcome sir."

Matt kissed along my neck after they left.  He nipped my ear.  "They know how much you mean to me.  There is no reason to feel like you don't belong close to me or in my lap."

"Sorry."  I said.

"Don't apologize."  he said.  He slid his hands down my side tickling me.  He kissed my ear biting it again.

"Matty."  I said laughing.  He returned to my lips.

After a large amount of heated kissing, I pulled away to catch my breath.  He leaned his forehead against mine.  "I need a cold shower.". He panted.  "We are out of protection and I am doing the right thing these days.  No more sex until we get married."

"Good.  I was just thinking the same thing.". I said.  " No hand action either. "

"You don't play fair."

"I was at least going to wait until tomorrow to break the news to you but none tonight is fine with me.". I said.

A month later, Matt was going crazy.  He wanted to mate badly.    I was reading a book while laying on the couch.  Matt attacked me with a hard kiss.  I pushed him back.  " Matty, be careful.". He shoved my hands down on the pillows and painfully moved his hips against mine.  I whimpered.

"Stop Matthew.". I said trying to get him to let go.  I was crying full sobs by the time he used all of his strength to basically rape me.  There was no consent to it.  He finished and I just let myself fall onto the carpeted floor.