Chapter 20

---Alyssa

Matt and I were going to my parents' house for Christmas this year.  Layla and Mackenzie were so excited.  It was Christmas Eve and everything I had pre-baked and cooked was put away in the fridge.  Matt came in from a shower and was naked from the waist up.  "Christmas came early for you."  He jumped on the bed with me.  He pressed his face into my neck.

"Matty."  I said.

"What?"  he asked.  He looked at me and saw tears falling.  "Aly, what is it?  What's wrong?"

"I got you something for Christmas, but it was stolen yesterday when Lena and I were at the mall."  I said.

"Alyssa, I don't need anything okay?  It's not your fault baby.  It's not.  I don't need a present.  I have you and Mackenzie and Layla."  he said.  "You know what I really want?"  he asked.

"What?"

"The same thing every year.  Christmas sex."  I gave a small laugh.  He brushed my tears away with his thumbs.

"You're lucky I'm in the mood."  I said.  He pulled the blanket over us.

I was lying beside him, my head resting on his chest, and my hand resting on his abs.  "Matt?"

"Yeah?"  he asked.

"I have a better present for you."

"Better than sex?"

"Yes."  I said with a laugh.  I lifted my head to look at him.

"Okay try me."  he said.

"I'm 4 weeks pregnant."  I said.

"Awesome.  It's about time my timing was correct."  I laughed.  "Come here."  he said.  He held me close and then it was suddenly time for round 2.

Morning came, Matt was putting stuff in the car when I walked out with Mackenzie and Layla.  "Are we telling everyone today or waiting?"  Matt asked helping me put the girls in their car seats.

"Tell, tell!"  Layla said.

"You don't even know what I'm talking about missy."  Matt said tickling Layla.

"If Eliza can make today about more than just her and pregnant needs then yes "can tell.  If I get too irritated then we'll wait and tell mom and dad after they leave."

"Okay.  Sounds good."  I went to grab the rest of my stuff and I locked the door.  I went out to the car and got in the passenger seat.  Matt waited for me to get buckled then we were on the way.

During presents, Matt kept his arm around me and Eliza kept going on about how much she hated being so pregnant.  Jeremiah was sitting off to the side with a pissed off look on his face.  "If it's such a big deal then don't be pregnant."  Jeremiah said walking out.

"What was that all about?"  Eliza asked.

"It takes two people to make a baby.  If you didn't want another baby you should have used protection, gotten your tubes tied, or kept your legs closed."  Travis said.

"And on that note, who wants hot chocolate?"  my mom asked.

"I'll help."  I said.  Matt let me up.