Chapter 13

---Alyssa

Mitch and I were ultimately inseparable by my senior year in high school. I was 18 and he was 20, my dad was being cautious because of the minor age gap. Mitch and I were making out at the movies. He held my hand as we walked out to his car. He wanted to go further than making out . He drove to a deserted area in the woods. He kissed me again and I let him.

I stopped him when he reached for my jeans. "Mitch, I don't want to have sex."

"Why? Everyone else is."

"I'm not everyone else." he pulled me across the seat and tried to force me. "I said no." I shoved him off me. He hit the window and grabbed me. His wolf was in control. I hit him in the chest. He smacked me hard. I got free and got out of the car. I ran off in a random direction. I tripped and fell, I saw a large brown wolf in front of me.

"Alyssa!" Mitch yelled for me. I ran off the wolf keeping pace with me. I tripped again over a log. I held my knee with my hands. The wolf walked over.

"Please, help me. I'm sorry for entering your territory. I need help. He tried to rape me." the wolf growled and went to shift. I could barely see his face until he lifted me up effortlessly. I recognized him. "Matthew?" I asked.

"Aly." he said carrying me in a different direction.

At his pack house, his pack doctor was looking at my knee which was busted up badly. Matthew was standing close by talking to my father on the phone. The doctor touched my knee just right, I nearly jumped out of my seat. Matthew took my hand and helped me sit back down. Matthew's 23 and completely trustworthy.

He drove me home, Mitch's car was parked in the driveway. Matt let me put all of my weight on him as he helped me up the steps and into the house. My dad looked up from where he was sitting. "Thank God." he stood up and hugged me. "Thank you so much Matthew."

"You're welcome sir." Mitch walked in. "I suggest you learn how to take no for an answer." Matthew growled at him.

"I only did it because if she let me mate her then I wouldn't feel bad about using her as a side option." ouch. My wolf grew weak. I fell into my dad. The last thing I heard was Matthew's fist crushing Mitch's nose.

I woke up feeling a large amount of heat. I looked over and saw Matthew sitting up beside me in my bed, sleeping on top of the covers of course. I reached my hand out and slid my fingers over his palm. He woke up slightly. "Thank you." I said.

"What for?"

"Bringing me home."

"Aly, you don't need to thank me."

Two months later, Matt and I were at the arcade with Lena and Travis. Matt kept telling me that we couldn't be more than just friends, but he was always asking me to hang out. I was starting to fall for him and I didn't even know if he liked me that way. I was in the skating rink with Lena and Travis. Matt was leaning against the wall watching as Lena taught me. She released my hand and I was fine until a couple of kids chasing each other on skates bumped into me. I managed to catch myself on the wall. I skated keeping my hand on the wall. Matt smiled as I approached him.

"Thought I was going to have to come to the rescue with that." he said.

"Matty, can you skate?"

"Yes."

"Will you skate with me, please?" he sighed and took off his sneakers. He put on his skates and held his hand out to me. I took it and felt the shocks from our being mates. My wolf jumped for joy. Matt held my hand keeping me steady as I gradually got used to it.

His cell phone rang and he helped me over to the bench. "Matt." he said answering the phone. I took my skates off and put my sneakers back on. I walked over the pinball machine and used a token. Matt walked over and leaned against the side. "I'm pissing you off aren't I?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Because we're mates and you keep pushing me away."

"Alyssa, your dad trusts me, but he doesn't like the age difference."

"My dad was 18 and my mom was 21 when they started seeing each other."

"That's different. You're the younger one, not me."

"So, you'd rather have me feel the rejection?"

"No. Aly, I'm not rejecting you." he said.

"Sure feels like it." I said going to another machine. He grabbed my tickets and caught up to me. He grabbed my arm and pulled me back to him.

"Don't walk away from me mate." his wolf said through him. His lips met mine in a bruising kiss. I responded instantly feeling my wolf's happiness. She liked it when he was all dominate and stuff. I slid my arms around his neck, his hands slid up my back. He pulled away slightly and my feet touched the floor again. I didn't even realize he picked me up. "I have pack business to attend to. I'll come by tomorrow okay?" he said lightly touching my jaw.

"Okay." I said.

The next day, I was reading a book while sitting under my favorite tree in the backyard. "Hey Ali-cat." Matt said walking over.

"Hi Matty." I said.

"Is your dad home?"

"He's inside, why?"

"I need to talk to him." He walked toward the house. I followed him.

"About what?"

"Something important." Matt said. He made me wait outside.

After about 20 minutes with my dad, he walked out. "So, how 'bout a dinner date tonight?" Matt asked.

"Have her home by 10." YES! My dad smiled at the look on my face.

Matt took me out for pizza at my favorite pizza place, also known as the Pizza Palace.  We were waiting for our pizza.  "Just so you know, I have every right to spoil the hell out of you."

"I can spoil you too."  I said.

"I only need you to spoil me with those lips."  he said lifting my chin.  He gave me a soft kiss.