Chapter fourteen

We were currently sat in Paddy's front room. He was sat in the corner of the sofa with me cuddled up next to him trying to gain all the warmth that I could.

"So..." Paddy drifted. "What are these rules that your dad was on about?"
I giggled. "You really wanna know?"
He nodded.
"When I entered high school, my dad came up with these rules about boys which my mum and Dean are both well aware of," I started to explain.
"Please enlighten me so I don't ever get on the wrong side of your dad," we chuckled.
"Right, so no.1 is no touching, no.2 is no sleepovers, no.3 is no dating unless my dad is happy, no.4 don't ever make either of us angry and no.5 is... Don't ever do anything without asking my dad's permission," I listed the five rules.
He shrugged and tugged a half smirk, "seems fairly easy."
I laughed and lightly slapped his cheeks. "Okay Casanova, if it helps you sleep at night."
"Oh you do help me sleep at night," he smirked. "Do you want to come to a Halloween party with me on Halloween?" He asked nervously.
I smirked. "Yeah I'd love too, I mean I'm not really into parties but I'll go with you," I smiled at him and his face lit up.
"You really don't have too-"
"I want too," I reassured him. "But uh, what do I even wear to a house party?" I asked sheepishly.
"Well it's a costume party so whatever costume you want," he laughed. "What do you normally wear to Halloween parties?"
My cheeks started to turn slightly red. "I- uhh- I haven't actually been to a house party before, hence its not my thing," I said shyly. "But I have been to a costumed Halloween party before."
His face warmed up. "Awww babe," he chuckled. "That's cute, I like how you're not a party animal," he teased.
I slapped him playfully. "But seriously... Now I don't know what costume to wear," I groaned.
"Uh a sexy nurse," He winked.
The moment he said that I hit him playfully, but the perfect costume came into mind.
"With that look I'm assuming that you've either thought of an outfit or are trying to figure out where to get it from," he interjected my thoughts.
"I have found my outfit," I smiled before adding, "well mentally anyway."
"Can I bring Carmela?"
"Of course," he smiled and nuzzled his nose into the crook of my neck. "Thanks.""Anything for my baby girl," that made my heart flutter.
I bit my lip slightly out of nervousness. "I love the way you say that!"
"What? Baby girl?" He smirked.
I bit my lip again before crashing my head gently into his chest and nodding.
"The way you bite your lip is the hottest thing I've ever seen," I could hear the lust in his voice.
That made me dig my head even further into his chest.
"I wish you could stay the night," he whined. "I wanna cuddle in bed with you again," he said referring to the other night.
"Sorry buddy," I patted his chest, "dad's orders."
"I know, boo!" He pouted.
I laughed before leaning up to peck him on his lips.
He pulled away smiling. "But I don't wanna get on your dad's bad side, he looks like an ex-wrestler," we both laughed.
"He gets that a lot," it's true. Everyone thinks he's a wrestler because of his built body.
"Come on baby girl, time to get you home," he said pushing us both up but he was gentle in pushing me up.
"Oh and thank you for letting me wear your hoodie," I said tugging on the sleeve.
But he stopped me. "No, keep it," he smiled.
"But it's yours-" he interrupted me with a kiss.
"Keep it Em. If I need it I'll ask for it back," he towered over me.
I nodded.