Chapter twenty-three

The order of bowling was like this:
1. Dean
2. Carmela
3. James
4. James Wilson
5. Me
6. Paddy

So far James was in the lead with Paddy behind him.

The bowling area was quite packed. There were a group of boys in the lane next to us and one of them kept looking over at me and he was also up to bowl at the same time as me. Every time we'd finish he'd wink at me which made me very uncomfortable.

"Paddy," I said as I walked back to him.
"Yeah baby?" He responded but there was a strain in his voice. As I looked up to his face I noticed that his eyes weren't on me; they were on that boy. Paddy's clearly realised.
"Well you've realised," I stated the obvious. "That boy keeps winking at me and it's making me very uncomfortable," I groaned.
"I know, he better stop if he knows what's good for him," his eyes snapped from the boy to me.
"Don't get aggressive, just breath," I rubbed my hand up and down his arms.
He took in a few deep breaths.
"Paddy you're up," Carmela called and Paddy slowly broke away from my hold.

"What's up with him?" Carmela asked as she appeared besides me.
I shook my head. "That boy over there keeps winking at me," I motioned with my eyes and she followed.
"Ah right, what a prick," she rolled her eyes and laughed which made me giggle.

Paddy ended up releasing his anger in his next go as he released the bowling ball with force and ended up with a strike. As he turned around to return to the seats I jumped into his arms which took him by surprise.
"Is your anger out now?" I laughed.
"After you did that, definitely," he laughed.
"I love you," I smirked
He crashed his lips to mine as he walked us back to the seats.
"I love you too princess."
"I thought James broke up with his girlfriend?" I asked Paddy as he sat down with me placed over his lap.
"He did but they got back together, the boy hasn't seen sense yet."
"What do you mean?" I asked as I wrapped my arms around his neck.
"She may have loved him once but now she only uses him for his money and fame," he explained.
"Oh," I said as it sunk in. "What a gold digger," I rolled my eyes.
"You can say that again," he laughed. "Why do you ask?"
"Carmela was obsessed with him, like I was obsessed with you so when we saw him with his girlfriend at the party we were both a bit shocked and I could tell she was upset but clearly she's over that now," I laughed as I motioned with my head over towards where her and my brother were stood holding hands.
"They suit each other," he commented.
"I know right!" I said getting all excited, this caused Paddy to laugh. "But it still overthrows me a bit because he's my brother," I made a sickly face which made him laugh even more.
"I just need to knock some sense into James, I think the only reason he's still so in to her is because she pleasures him in bed," he spoke.
I made a disgusted face. "Ew that's so sad," and we both laughed.
He was still laughing as he said "I love you princess."
"I love you more," I said in a flirtatious way.
He smirked at my remark. "Is that so?" I nodded with a smile. "Well I think you're wrong you see because clearly I love you more," he said as he licked his lips.
"Paddy," I whined as I threw my head back. "Don't do that its so hot," I giggled.
"What? This?" He said licking his lips yet again.
"Oh my god, Paddy," I moaned but it was a pleasurable moan. The minute I saw him smirk was the minute I attached my lips to his.
"Get a room!" Someone shouted causing us to quickly break apart. James was stood besides us with a grin on his face and I buried my face into Paddy's chest as my cheeks were reddening.
"That was hot," Paddy whispered sexily into my ear which caused me to playfully slap him and keep my head buried in his chest.
He laughed before saying "wanna get a strike?"
"Yeah," I grinned.
"Then let me teach you," he said with a twinkle in his eyes.

Instead of putting me down, he carried me on his waist to the bowling lane, picking up a bowling ball on our way over and finally put me down once we were stood just off the lane. My back pressed into his chest as he wrapped his arms around my arms. He let me position the bowling ball in my hands before moving his hand down my right arm until he got to my wrist and that was where he stopped before he helped me score a strike. And it was a very good strike indeed! I turned around all giddy and excited from the strike to face a grinning Paddy.
"What are you grinning at?" I asked with a grin plastered on my face.
"You." He smiled. "The way you get so excited over the little things," I couldn't help but blush slightly.
"You haven't seen me fangirl over you yet," I laughed but my cheeks were reddening.
His grin grew wider. "Now that is what I am waiting to see," we laughed.
"No you wouldn't wanna see that, I go a bit wild."
"Baby you don't have to worry about going wild in front of me," he smirked, "Especially if you're going wild over me," and added a wink.
"We'll just have to wait and see," I winked and walked away.
"I think we should leave," Carmela whispered to me.
"Why?" I asked confused.
"Because that boy is still staring over here, he's been staring for the past five minutes," she informed as I looked up and my eyes met a pair of unknown hazel eyes. They held a sort of uncomfortable look but his gaze quickly shifted once he noticed I was looking at him.
"Dean," I walked over to my brother to inform him of the situation.
"Yeah?"
"That boy over there," I nodded with my head "first he was winking at me every time we went up to bowl but now he's staring at us," he didn't turn to look until I finished my sentence.
He took a good look before turning back around.
"Leave it to me," he said before tapping James on the shoulder, they whispered for a bit before walking in the direction of the boys.
Oh shit.