Chapter thirty-two

We were soon seated after twenty minutes.

"Why do they make places like this so delicious?" I whine as I lick my lips whilst looking through the menu.
Paddy, who is sat opposite me, laughs at my delight. "Get whatever you want babe."
"hmmmmm," I say as if I'm lost in my thoughts.

After looking through the menu for a few minutes I finally decide on what I'm going to have.

"I think I'm going to have the Nutella shortcake," I announce.
"I'm going to have the white chocolate indulgence," he announces.
"tasty," I laugh as I lick my lips.
He winks, "I know."
"ummm, hot or cold drink?" I ask whilst scanning my eyes over their selection of drinks.
Paddy to has his eyes scanning over the same side of the menu.
"I think I'll have the chai tea latte," Sounds nice!
"I'll have it too, it's worth a try considering that I have tasted it in almost every coffee shop in town."
"you work in a café," he laughs.
"so?"
"so, you should know how to make it," this time I'm laughing.
"oh I do but just because I work in a café doesn't mean I can make things perfectly," and he smiles at this.
"well I guess you could teach me a few things," he winks.
I smirk, "more like to you need to teach me."

He gets up to order and returns a while later because the queue was long.

"my mum and dad want me to go on holiday this year," I mention.
"oh really? Where do you have in mind?"
"ummm I think I want to go back to New York, last time I went there I was ten, or Spain... Or Dubai!" I then pout, "there's so many places I want to go," he chuckles.
He places his hands over mine. "Well we can go wherever you want and we can go to all the places," he smiles.
I blush. "I've always wanted to travel the world."
"me too," he laughs. "We're going on holiday in the summer," he announces.
"who is?" I ask confused.
He points in between us, "you and me," he smiles.
"we are?" I ask still confused.
He laughs. "Emma, your parents want you to go on holiday and I don't want you to go alone so I am coming with you," he explains.
Ohh!
I giggle. "that would be nice."
"I know," he winks.
"where would you like to go?" I ask.
He thinks for a minute. "Well I've been to New York twice as a kid and I've bee to Dubai. I mean I wouldn't mind going back to either of those places but basically anywhere really.. as long as it's with you," and thats what causes my grin.
"stop being so cheesy," I whine before removing my hands, from within his grasp, and use them to cover my face.
He let's out a low chuckle and soon my hands are being removed from shielding my face and are back in their original position; inbetween Paddy's hands.
"oh you love it," he licks his lips.
I moan, "damn Paddy don't do that," I whine as I try to keep my hormones in place.
"Do what?" he acts dumb and then licks his lips again.
I gently smack his upper right arm. "Paddy we are in public," I laugh as he does.
"is it affecting you?"
"Yes."
He licks his lips a third time.
"How so?" he wanders.
"the way you're doing it," I can feel the blush creeping into my cheeks.

Just as he is about to reply, two waitresses approach our table with our order. The first waitress, who had her long jet black hair tied into a very high ponytail, had two plates in her hands which consisted of our waffles. The second waitress, who had her red hair tied up in a bun, was holding two saucers which each balanced a tall cup.

"Here you go guys," the one with the jet black hair smiles as she places our food onto the table. The second waitress slowly places the chai tea lattes after her. "Enjoy," she smiles as the second waitress also smiles at us and then they walk away.
"Thank you," I say so they are able to hear it.
"thanks," Paddy says.
I groan. "I cannot wait to tuck into this."
Paddy laughs as he snaps a picture of me.
I send him a pout. "What are you doing?"
"putting your excitement on snapchat," he smiles sweetly.
"Paddy I probably look like a lunatic," I laugh.
He shakes his head and turns his phone to me. There I am on his screen with my knife and fork held in either hand ready to cut up my waffle and he captioned it 'shes so excited😂😂'.
"I think you look adorable baby," he winks.
"well thanks," I grin and start cutting into my waffle.
"mhmmm this is so good," I say as I start eating the waffle.
He laughs. "Definitely adorable."

I'm not that shy about eating in front of Paddy anymore, when we first met I was embarrassed about eating in front of him but now I'm comfortable with him.

"So my parents are going back to Ireland tomorrow for two weeks and I was wondering if you wanted to live with me for two weeks?" he asks shy.
"only if your parents agree of course and if you want too," he quickly adds.
I giggle as I finish my hot drink. "I would love too but as for my parents.... Have fun persuading my dad," I smile at him sweetly.
"I don't think he'd like that," he chuckles.
"is everything okay back at home?"
He nods. "they're just checking in on my grandma and figured they stay a while longer to help around."
I nod in understanding. "That's so cute. How is she now?"
"she's getting better, I don't know for how long but she's better for now and that's all that matters," I place my right hand ontop of his right hand and rub small circles with my thumb.
"it is," I smile at him.
He smiles back. "Right well we better get going if we want to catch your dad," he says standing up.
I groan. "Why do you put me in these situations."
He grins as he puts his coat on. "it's just fun," he says sarcastically.
I send him a sarcastically smile.
------------------
Hey guys!
Sorry for the slow updates! I've been really busy with assignments and family matters.