Chapter thirty-one

We are now out of the car and walking out of the car park.

"Imagine how fat I'm going to get when I'm pregnant," I blurt out.
Paddy bursts out laughing. "And that's what you're worried about?"
"No," I laugh as we walk hand in hand, "its just a thought."
"Well, don't all women put fat on when they're pregnant?" he asks.
"I'm assuming they do," I shrug not knowing the actual answer.
"Well if you get fat then you get fat," he laughs, "anything for the little baby that will be growing inside of you," he smiles.
That's so true I think to myself before saying it out loud. "That's so true."
"How many children do you want?" he blurts out and then acts shy about his question.
"Paddy it's so cute when you're shy!" I squeal and laugh at the same time. "But that question is nothing to be shy over," I continue laughing. "ummm maybe two or three but I'll be content with whatever is written for me," I say.
I know I will have a preference but I will be happy with what God has planned for me.
"What about you?" I ask him excitedly.
"I agree with two or three but I'll also be happy with whatever is written," he smiles down at me. "I can't wait to have your babies," he smiles which makes me blush heavily. "it's adorable when you blush," he whines.
"I want your babies too," I say rather shy.
"Good," he grins and leans down to peck me. "I couldn't imagine having a family with anybody else."
I have a smile plastered on my face because of this boy.

We were walking past this shop called Oasis when I spotted a beautiful dress inside so I steered myself and Paddy into the shop.

"What?" he asks.
"I saw a dress and just wanted to see it up close," I inform.

I pulled him over to where the dress was and it really was beautiful. The one at the front was black and the top part of it was covered in silver sequins whilst the bottom half of the dress was a plain black and it was longer from the back and up to the knees in the front.

"Wow that is a nice dress," Paddy agrees. "Do you wanna buy it?" he asks.
Yes. "No," I shake my head. "I shopped so much on boxing day that I literally do not have any more space in my room for more clothes," I laugh.
"oh come on Emma, it's just one dress, I think you would look beautiful in it," I blush at his words. "I'll buy it for you," he offers.
"No you won't. I just wanted to come in and see it," I laugh as I steer us to walk out of the shop.
Paddy stops us. "are you sure?" I nod.
He nods and then we continue walking.

"excuse me?" a girl's sharp voice calls over at us as we leave the shop. "are you Paddy McNair?" she asks.

The girl has long blonde hair which she has currently tied into a ponytail and she is dressed in a short black skater skirt with a graffitied white top on.

"Yes I am," Paddy answers.
She bats her eyelashes trying to make herself look cute. "could I please have a picture with you?" she asks.

Paddy looks at me to see if it's alright, I find that cute but I have no problem at all with him taking pictures with his fans because I was one of them and still am.... Even with the bitchy fans. I smile at him and our hands aren't intertwined anymore.
Another girl approaches us with a phone ready in her hands. This girl has jet black hair hair and ocean blue eyes like damn girl you are beautiful. This girl is dressed similarly to the blonde girl.
The blonde girl has snaked her arms around Paddy and I instantly feel jealous.

Once the the girl has snapped a few pictures of her with Paddy, she then smiles at me and waves and I return both the smile and the wave.

"Hi!" she says shyly as she approaches me. "you're Emma right?"
"Hi!" I chirp back. "Yes I am," I smile.
"it's nice to finally meet you in person, I think you and Paddy are the cutest couple," she smiles.
"aw thank you! What's you're name?" I ask.
"I'm Anna."
"well it's nice to meet you Anna!"
"Would you mind if I got a picture with you?" she asks.
"No of course not! But why would you want a picture with me?" I laugh.
"Because you've became an inspiration to me and I genuinely like you for who you are and not just because you're dating Paddy like my friend over there," she turns to look at her friend who is flirting with an awkward and  disinterested looking Paddy. She looks back at me and rolls her eyes. "sorry about that," she sighs.
"it's fine," I laugh, "don't worry about it but uh can I ask you a question?" she nods. "Why are you friends with someone like her? I don't mean to be rude but i know when a girl is horrible to her friends," I say.
"honestly, I don't even know. I plan on leaving her in the past soon," she says. "And thank you for following me back on twitter!" she beams a smile.
"No problem!" I smile. "Do you want me to get Paddy to take the picture?"
"yes please, if he doesn't mind."