Chapter thirty-seven

Paddy and I were currently shopping in Asdas.

"Which coloured milk bottle do you use in your house?" I ask Paddy as we turn the isle.
"Green," he responds.
"Size?"
"Um medium?"

I pick up a medium milk bottle with the green top and wrapper. I check the date on it before putting it in to the trolley which was overflowing. Paddy went to pick up a tub of yoghurt and that conluded our shopping.

We went to a till to pay but it was quite busy in here so we had to wait in a queue but it wasn't that bad. Paddy and I started to unload the contents from the trolley onto the pulley thing - I don't know what its called so that's my name for it. I made sure that we left my house with a lot of carrier bags because it's 5p a bag and realistically how many bags was Paddy going to need? Neither of us knew the answer so I just shoved a lot of green reusuable bags into on bag. Paddy started packing down the other end whilst I unloaded the remaining items. Once I finished I joined Paddy in putting the shopping into the bags.

"That's £168.84," the cashier spoke once the last of our shopping was scanned through.

Paddy pulled his card out from his pocket and paid whilst I put the remaining shopping away. We put all of the bags into the trolley so it would be easier for us to carry to the car.

"Well at least now we'll have a full house," Paddy cheers.
"Oh shuttup," I chuckle and swattat his arm.
"Its cute when you try Em, it really is," he teases.
"Shuttup." I whine.
He chuckles. "Thank you for coming shopping with me," he smiles.
I grin. "It was my pleasure. You're actually a good person to shop with."
"So are you," he sticks his tongue out.

Once we were at Paddy's house we unloaded the shopping into the draws, fridge and freezer.

Paddy sat on the sofa in his front room with a sigh.
I chuckled as I sit besides him. "What's up?"
"I'm exhausted," he smirks
"Paddy we've only been shopping," I giggle as I roll my eyes.
He sighed once again. "I know but it was exhausting."
"Aww baby," I coo with a chuckle.
"wanna give me a massage?" he asked with a pout.
"Um I can try?" I laugh nervously. "I've never actually given anyone a massage before, my arms are kind of weak."
"Well then I want you to try on me. Come on, we don't have to be back at yours until six," he takes my by the hand and leads me up to his room.

He jumps on his bed and turns so that he is laying on his stomach.
"I would say stand and do it but I'm going to tell you to sit on my bum," his eyebrows wiggle.
I laugh and blush at thought of the position. Slowly and gently I step onto his bed and lower myself onto his bum.
This isn't awkward but it's making me feel jittery and nervous.
Paddy chuckles beneath me and as he does so, his whole body vibrates causing a weird sensation between my legs.
"Relax babe, it's only me," he tries to encourage but that doesn't stop the panic eating away at me inside.
I stop myself to take in an extremely deep breath. I control myself to some extent before placing my hands on the middle of his back. My hands start moving in slow, circular motions, creating a gentle kneading pattern.
This soon quickened and I heard something that I never thought I would in a situation like this; Paddy moaned as my hands roamed his back.
The blush creeps into my cheeks. "Paddy," I whine but my whine comes out rather sexual as I call his name.
He drops his face into his pillow below him. Awww he's embarrassed.
"Paddy that sounded hot," I giggle as I move closer to him and am now hovering over his back; my head above his. "Baby don't be embarrassed," I coo as my hot breath fans his right ear.
He turns around underneath me and I'm quick to react so we don't bump heads. I am not laying on top of him; our stomachs pressed together.
A slight shade of pink remains on his cheeks as he looks up at me.
"awwwwwwww Paddy! You're absolutely adorable when you blush!" I gush and that makes him chuckle and turn slightly darker. "I love it!"
He smiles at me before saying, "and I love you."
"I know you do, who wouldn't," I wink at him as I joke around.
Paddy rolls his eyes. "Besides your family and friends you better hope no one else does," he laughs but I can hint the jealousy in his voice.
"Awww Pad, you don't need to be jealous babe, my eyes are made only for you and my heart belongs to only you," he's now grinning like a five year old girl who just got her way with her parents and is getting her favourite doll.
I giggle breathlessly above him.
"I love you too."
He continues to smile but his lips are soon attached to mine.

The kiss became intense as Paddy's hands started to move all over my body. I was quick to slip both of my hands under his top and move them from his stomach to his chest, feeling every bit. His top was on the floor seconds later and mine followed not long after.
I was quick to use my hands to cover my chest. I can feel my cheeks heating up.
Paddy's hands were soon on mine. "Don't you ever cover up in front of me Em, there's nothing to be embarrassed about it, it's so hot," lust filled his eyes.
I bit my lip and nodded my head shyly. We continued until I was left in my underwear and Paddy was left in his boxers. His eyes took in my body hungrily. He looks so hot when he's like this but now I'm seeing him in all his glory as I slowly slide his boxers off and he's so beautiful.
"Wow," I breath.
I feel his smirk on my lips.

A while later Paddy pulls away.
I look at him concerned. "What's wrong?"
He shakes his head. "Nothing.... I just think we should stop before we go even further."
Oh. I guess he must have seen the disappointed look on my face because he suddenly cups my face.
I manage to speak before he does."Do you not want to have sex with me?" I ask. My mood has suddenly deflated.
He shakes his head aggressively. "Emma I want to have sex with you but I don't want to rush it or you."
I sigh.
He continues, "I want our first time  to be the right time, nice and slow and memorable. Not something we rushed and will hardly remember."
I agree with him but I was willing to do it right now. I was willing to let Paddy take my virginity - I would also be taking his.
"Baby?" his thumb strokes my chin.
My gaze suddenly darts up to meet his. "I agree with you Paddy," is all I say.
"I'm sorry Emma, I really am. That isn't an excuse because fuck I would love to do your body right now but I don't want to rush it. I want it to be special, I cannot imagine losing my virginity to anybody else; nobody but you."
I nod.
"I love you," he kisses my lips passionately for a few seconds.
"I love you too."