Author's Note

What better day to complete the story other than Friday the 13th

Firstly want to say that I posted the tragic ending first to see you all react. My little 'experiment' went just the way I thought it would. You all were devastated by the tragic conclusion, so knowing that, I also typed the alternate ending you make you smile.

I never imagine in a billion years I'd be typing the Author's Note for this story.
I've been working on this story for over a year, which is my longest time working on a story, and wanna say I'm actually proud.
My first story on here was pretty lame and my previous story had a lame climax and ending. But this... I am proud.
Also, I have sort of a 'soundtrack' for this story which can easily be found on Spotify titled Dead Shattered Hearts. It consists of mostly Marilyn Manson and several others.
But enough about myself, I want to thank my readers.
Sweeneyheaney24 BaileyMaiMosley @bellovettrix and several more for staying with the stories for so long. You all have blessed me with beautiful comments that make me smile every time I read them and that means the world to me.
You all gave some ideas and gave me feedback which I am ever so grateful for. Without you, this story wouldn't be what it is now.
~
I would like to add... I'm working on my fourth, yes my fourth, Sweeney Todd fanfiction but I plan on it to be a short one. I don't know when I'll publish it but hopefully some time soon. It's a crossover between Sweeney Todd and a film titled The Crow.
If you don't know what The Crow is, I highly recommend you look it up and check it out.
I also have my previous two ST stories, in which I'm thinking to rewrite Insanity Within since the original still bothers me the way it ended.
Well that's just an idea and I like to keep my wonderful readers updated on future plans.
~
This story is legit my biggest and as I type this I still can't believe it's completed.
~
And as always, thank you so much for reading and I love you all.