"Welcome to the Grave!"

The barber was eventually found unconscious in the endless hall by one of the Afterlife employees. The employees were ones who made the place ran smooth and properly, and clearly having an unconscious man lying in a hall wasn't smooth and properly.

Todd was dragged off to his room and put to bed. His room was the same as Lovett's except for the colors in the bed. Instead of gray covers and gray pinstripe sheets, he had black covers with black pinstripe sheets.

A few of the candles in his room were out and the employee who found the barber had set the keys on the desk. It didn't seem as if the barber was going to wake any time soon. His mind was off in thought. The man is dead. His Lucy is dead, but where was she? It's all he could think about. Where was his Lucy? Was his Lucy ok? Was his Lucy mad at him? There were too many unanswered questions.

The day progressed and man came down to part of the hall where Todd and Lovett's room lied. He worked for the Afterlife Services and just couldn't wait to welcome the newly deceased. He was short man with brown hair that barley went past his ears. He seemed to have passed away in his early forties or late thirties. The man was dressed in a black suit with a royal blue tie and held a briefcase full of files. He came upon a group of four doors and knocked upon Eleanor Lovett's door first.

With no hesitation, the baker pulled open the door to find a man she's never seen before.

"Good evening, madam," the man spoke with a smile. "Mind if I have a few words with you and a few others?"

"... Of course not, but who are these others?" She asked in a concerned voice.

"Oh just a few other recently deceases. It helps if we talk to a few of them together so we won't have to repeat ourselves," the man replied. "Oh and where are my manners? I'm Mr. Edward Travis, but please call me Eddie." He stuck out his hand; intending for a handshake.

Lovett took hold of his hand and shook it with a smile. "Well it's nice to meet you Eddie. I'm Eleanor Lovett, but I can go by Nellie. So who else is going to receive this 'talk.'"

Edward pulled out a paper out of his pocket with held a list of a few people. "Well there's a Cindy joining us and a Garrett, and the other joining us is... a man named Benjamin." Edward replied, obviously not knowing the last man on the list was her murderer. "There's an office of mine back down the hall if you don't mind heading down there already. Just tell the other authorities I sent ya to my office while I gather up the others."

Lovett glanced down the hall, then to Todd's door, then to Edward. "Alright," she mumbled with a forced smile and began heading down the hall after closing her door.

Edward Travis then turned to the other doors and gathered the other two on the list. It was then Todd's turn to receive the message. Edward knocked exactly three times on the wooden door. He waited a few seconds; assuming the room owner was using the lavatory, but the time took longer than he thought. Edward glanced up at the metal plate and read the name. Benjamin Xavier Barker, that's the same name that was written on his list.

Edward knocked again; expecting a response. "Mr. Barker, are you in there?" Edward called. Still no response. The Afterlife employer then dug into his pocket to where he had a small golden key that unlocked every door. "Sir, I'm coming in now. I need a word with you." He set his briefcase down and shoved the key into the lock. He jiggled about and then a click broke the silence. Edward retrieved the key and threw it back in his pocket. He gently pushed in the door and entered an almost dark room.

Sweeney Todd was lying asleep in the bed with his head lying at the end of the bed where his feet should be; his feet lying on the pillows where his head should be. The barber was snoring, but only a quiet snore.