Chapter 5. Club Encounters

Two months later......

Me, Kris, and a few of our homies were sitting in the VIP of Klub Kiis. This was a rare occasion where we could actually just sit back and chill and that's exactly what we were doing. There were a few females up in there who were fine as hell but I could tell they were just money hungry hoodrats. I made conversation with a few of them just to past the time but I wasn't showing none of them broads the time of day unless they was gone let me get my dick wet. Honestly after what happened with Vanessa hoe ass I wasn't gonna let another bitch get that close to me again. All I been doing is sticking dipping, hell Ion even kiss they ass.

"Yo nigga look at the entrance." My brother Kris said.

Looking in that direction I noticed three of the baddest females that I had seen in a long time. But the one who really caught my eye was a Carmel skinned shorty. She was a real woman too. By real I mean real hair, real eyelashes, no make up just eyeliner, mascara, and honey lip gloss. Heart shaped face and pouty lips. She was a little more curvy than what I was used to but she was still beautiful and I couldn't even front about it. And on top of all that, baby girl had to stand at about 5'9/ 5'10 and I love the fuck outta tall women. I guess she could feel somebody watching her because soon after that her eyes met mines. I winked at her and she replied with a sexy smirk and immediately peaked my interest. She made her way towards the bar with her girls and I took that as my cue to go and at least buy her a drink.

"Yo let me get a Hennessy and Coke no ice and whatever she drinking." I said to the bartender.

She turned to look at me with a smile. Good God she's gorgeous.

"Thank you." She said still smiling and I swear my dick twitched and I had to look down and give that lil nigga a don't start look. Her voice sounded like smooth velvet if it had a sound.

"No problem luv, I'm Karter by the way and you are?" I asked extending my hand out to her.

"Tiffany." She answered taking my hand.

"We'll miss Tiffany, Imma let you get back ya girls, I just had to come over here to tell you that you are beautiful before I missed my chance to talk to you cause I know all these niggas finna be in yo face." I said making her playfully roll her eyes.

"Ion know about all that, but thank you Mr. Karter and you ain't too bad to look at yourself." She said. "And thank you for the drink, again."

I responded with a wink and by this time the bartender had already bought our drinks over.

"We'll you be good Miss Tiff and hopefully I'll see you around." I said.

This time it was her who winked at me in response making me chuckle. I grabbed my drink off the bar counter and walked back to go and join my boys.

"So when y'all fucking?" Eric asked as soon as I got back to the VIP area and sat down.

Eric ran the guns operation of my cartel.  He and I have been friends since the 6th grade.

"Nigga what you talking about?" I asked.

"Nigga you know what I'm talking about." He answered. "That's been to thing for the past two months, don't try to act like you ain't go over there with the intentions of tryna fuck shorty tonight."

So what if I did, a nigga can't change his mind or something. That was my intention before though. Talk all smooth to get them draws. But it was something about this woman that changed my mind and I ain't even talk to her that long.

"How's Tasha and the baby." I asked changing the subject making him chuckle.

"They good they was sleep when I left the house." He answered while staring at me.

"What nigga." I asked growing a little angry.

"Calm all that shit down I was just playing with you but real talk maybe yo ass need to finally stop hitting all these broads and try the fuck with one bitch challenge, cause fucking all these hoes ain't gone make you stop thinking about what happened with Vanessa bro." He said making a lot of sense but I wasn't gone tell him that though.

"Man fuck all'lat." I spat. "I ain't tryna hear none of it, I fuck bitches that's what I do."

He shook his head and said nothing else. At that moment one of the waitresses came over to our VIP area and sat a glass of Hennessy and Coke with no ice down in front of me.

"Uh thanks but I ain't order this ma." I said.

"Yeah I know." She said. "This is actually from the young lady sitting at the bar with the red dress on."

My eyes scanned the bar until they landed on Tiffany once again. I lifted my glass thanking her for the drink and she responded with a wink. Then she got up and headed out of the door with her home girls.

"Check the napkin." The waitress said before walking away.

I picked it up and smiled letting out a little chuckle.

CALL ME SOMETIME MR. KARTER 💋💋 was written on the napkin along with her phone number.

I shook my head as a smile played around my lips.

"Alright ma, I just might do that." I said out loud as I put the napkin in my pocket for safe keeping.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!!
AND PLEASE EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES