Chapter 1. WTF?

Pulling up to one of the many trap houses that I owned, I turned the music from my radio off shaking my head in disappointment and disapproval. I put out the blunt that I was smoking and got out of my charcoal gray 2015 Genesis.

"Here I am tryna run a business, giving niggas a chance, and these muthafuckas wanna be slacking off ." I said out loud as I walked up the pathway of the trap that was supposed to be guarded at all times but for some reason it wasn't being guarded and I ain't take too kindly to that.

"I should just murk all they asses and start from scratch with all new workers." I mumbled to myself as I reached for the door knob turning it. I frowned when I noticed it was unlocked.

"The fuck?" I said as I pulled out the gun that I had in the waistband of my true religion jeans and knocked on the door.

"Nigga you ain't fucking with me in call--" Lil Mike started to say when he saw me standing there with a mug on my face.

Lil Mike was one of my corner boys, my top seller actually. He is good at what he does but he just clown around too fucking much and I was growing tired of it. I actually liked the lol nigga but I wasn't gone have nobody fucking over my money.

"Why you here yo?" I asked him. "Ain't you supposed to be somewhere else, cause you being here ain't making me no money."

"Aye boss man it ain't no thang, the corner was slow so I just came up here to chill with my peeps." He said causing me to mug him.

I swear that's why I hate hiring these young niggas sometimes. They play too much, but at 15 years old he had heart so I ain't complain too much.

"Ion pay you to hang out with yo peeps." I said growing agitated.

"You ain't missing no money tho boss man, I mean you ain't even gone fill this." He said. "You rich as fuck man."

He must have been high or some shit because he didn't make any attempts to leave so I shot him as I walked inside stepping over him.

"Ahh!!" He screamed out in pain as he fell to the ground holding onto his leg.

"You got damn right I'm rich and I plan to stay that way." I said. "And the next time I have to tell you to do something more than once, I'm putting two in ya dome."

"What the fuck is y'all looking at?" I yelled. "Get off y'all asses and so what the hell I pay you for before I start capping all you muthafuckas cause y'all know I got a happy trigger finger and right now that bitch is itching."

At that they all started scattering like ants at a picnic.

"The next time I come in here and y'all ain't working, I'm deading everybody." I warned. "Now where Zeek ass at, he supposed to be watching that damn door."

I was met with silence.

"Y'all can't talk?" I asked cocking my gun back.

"He in the back house." Bobbi, one of my workers said. I thought I saw a hint of a smirk playing around her lips.

"The fuck he doing back there?" I asked.

She shrugged her shoulder in response. I made my way towards the back out but stopped in my tracks when my phone beeped indicating that I had received a text message. Taking my phone out of my pocket I read it.

VEE 😘: HEY BABE

ME: WASSUP MA?

VEE 😘: JUST LETTING U KNOW THAT I GOTTA CANCEL TONIGHT...SOMETHING CAME UP SO RAIN CHECK??

ME: 😩😭

VEE 😘 : I'LL MAKE IT UP TO U 😝😜😛 PROMISE ❤️

ME: 😀😊

VEE 😘 : I LOVE U

ME: LOVE U TOO MA

Putting my phone back in my pocket I continued my walk towards the back house.

"Well I guess that frees up my evening." I mumbled.

Me and Vanessa met three years ago ago, I was 20 and she shad just turned 18 with a nice little body. Standing at 5'9 she was already attractive to me. You see I'm 6'3 and unlike some tall niggas my cup of tea ain't no little miget ass female, I like my women tall. Carmel skinned, nice round phat ass and that was before I started smashing, light brown eyes, c cup titties, with real hair. I can't stand that weave shit, don't get me wrong ion knock females for wearing them but I just don't prefer em. Not to mention she fine as fuck. At first I just thought she got with me cause I was up and coming in the game and to piss her parents off, but she was rocking with me even when my empire started to crumble and we had to claw our way back to the top. Yeah that's my boo.

"Nigga why the fuck--"

When I opened the door, what I saw hit me like a ton of bricks. I stopped talking mid sentence because my words were caught on my throat.

"Fuck daddy right there." I heard Vanessa moan out as Zeek drilled her from behind.

"You like this dick baby?" He asked.

"Mmhmm, yeah I love it." She answered. "Oh fuck daddy you bout to make me cum."

"Cum on this dick them baby." Zee said as Vanessa's body started to shake."

"Y'all having fun?" I asked as I cocked my gun back.

OKAY SO ITS JUST THE FIRST CHAPTER BUT LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK...PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE AND EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES