Chapter 25 Kristopher

Kris's POV.........

"Fuck." I groaned out and this chick was giving me head. I think her name Ashley or Amber or ambulance hell I ain't really care the moment.

"You like that daddy?" She asked me as she looked up at me with my dick in her mouth.

"Mhm." I moaned out. "Shit girl."

My dick hit the back of her throat and pulled myself out of her mouth.

"You was tryna make me bust." I said.

"I was tryna get you ready for this pussy." Ambulance said as she climbed onto my lap and started to pull her panties to the side.

"Hold up swole up." I said. "What you doing?, I don't get down like that shorty."

I know good and he'll well this bitch wasn't tryna fuck me without a condom on.

No glove no love!

I wasn't tryna have no babies I'm too selfish for that, and I wasnt tryna catch nothing either and have my dick falling off. That would hurt the whole female population my dick too good.

"I don't like condoms daddy." Ambulance said tryna be a seductive and shit as she rubbed up and down my chest. She was fine as hell but I her coochie was prolly ugly as fuck.

"Well um I like em, as a matter of fact, they fuckin bae ass for real." I said. "Ion want no babies or no STD's."

She scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"Nigga please, I ain't got no dirty pussy." She said. "My shit too bomb to be dirty, and you wasn't saying that when I was just sucking yo dick."

"Wait is you mad cause I don't wanna have unprotected sex with you?" I asked.

She rolled her eyes again.

"What kinda shit is that?" I asked. "That's a lil suspect. You tryna set me up?"

"No Kris baby, I just don't like condoms and I promise I'm cle--"

"The fuck?" I asked. "How you know my name Kris?, cause I coulda sworn that I told you my name Parker."

He eyes bugged out for a second at my recognition.

"I didn't call you Kris baby I called you baby." She lied.

"No the fuck you didn't." I said pulling up my pants.

"No don't go daddy don't u want this pussy?" She asked spreading her legs and caressing her jewel.

"As good as it look, I'm don't raw dog no bitch." I said.

"Who you calling a bitch?" She asked standing up and getting loud.

"Oh I'm sorry, no disrespect intended, considering that you already disrespected yo damn self, I meant that I don't raw dog no hoes." I said.

She walked up on me trying to slap me with the same hand that she was touching herself with but I grabbed her wrist and I'm glad I did. That bitch pussy smell like dirty sea water. I pushed her her back from me and she land on the couch.

"Bitch don't ever try no shit like that again. Cause had I not been in a good mood you wouldn't have no fuckin teeth." I told her very calmly.

"You know what you ain't even worth it." She said. "Get outta my house."

"I was on my way out anyway." I said with a chuckle.

"You couldn't handle this pussy anyway." She said. "You think you the only nigga I got lined up for this?" She asked tapping her stanky coochie.

"I ain't think I was which was the main reason why I wasn't fucking you without a condom on stupid." I answered her walking towards the door. "Oh and by the way ambulance, the next time you invite somebody over to fuck you make sure you pussy don't smell like death."

With that said I walked out the door.

"The name is Ashley you asshole!" I heard her yell and I walked down the stairs.

"I knew her name started with a A." I said to myself.

As I made my way to my car, I heard her yelling again. This time she came out of her apartment.

"Black car!" She yelled and at that moment two ugly ass niggas came running up to me.

If I live through this Imma come find that bitch, and show her how to properly bathe before I dead her ass.

"What's up nigga." One of them said.

I looked around time see who the fuck he was talking to, cause I ain't never been a nigga, I'm a King.

"Only niggas I can see around this muthafuka is you two clowns." I said.

"You talking a lot of shit right now for somebody who ain't got no help." The other ugly one said.

"See that's the difference between fuck boys and Kings, I'm my own help." I said not backing down.

No bitches here!!!

"You think just cause yo last name Dennis you run shit." Thing 1 said.

"As a matter of fact I do and what?" I said.

"Well run this." Thing 2 said as early snuck me with a cheap shot to the side of my face.

I ain't no punk so I started fighting back both of them bitches. I was holding my own too until I slipped and they got the drop on me. I mean they was really stomping my ass. I started to lose consciousness when I heard the siren in the back round.

"The cops coming Tj." I heard one of them say.

"Nigga don't be saying my name outloud." Tj said.

"How he gone find you, you know how many Tj's live in California? And besides he bout dead anyway." The other one said.

"No loose ends." Tj said and I heard the gun cock.

"No!! Thing 2 yelled at the same time that the gun went off and the bullet hit me in the stomach.

It hurt like a son of bitch too.

"Nigga let's go!" And the sirens blaring was the last thing that I heard before everything went black.

SORRY FOR THE WAIT MY LOVES BUT I BEEN SO BUSY. I KNOW IT'S SHORT BUT I WANTED TO GIVE YALL SOMETHING. IT'S NOT THE BEST CHAPTER BUT I WANTED TO UPDATE. LET ME KNOW WHAT YALL THINK!!!

AND DO BE MAD AT ME ABOUT KRIS!! 😢😭

I haven't edited so please excuse any mistakes 😚😚