Chapter 23 Good News And Bad News

STRONG SEXUAL CONTENT...

Karter's POV.....

I woke up to the sun peaking through the blinds of my bedroom window, and Tiffany snoring ass. She swear she don't but I know better. One day Imma record her ass. I wasn't loud it was actually kinda cute. She was still laying on my chest with her hair falling in her face. She was a freaking God send. I really don't know what I woulda done or how I coulda got through this past week without her. Moving her hair outta her face, I placed a kiss on her forehead causing her to stir a little. Even when she sleep she the most beautiful woman to me. I slid my arm from under her and made my way to the bathroom to relieve my bladder and I figured while I was in there I would go ahead and shower since I was gonna be spending time with my lady all day. She must have really been tired because after my shower she was still knocked out.

Ol sleepy ass!!!

I walked over to the bed to wake her up so we could get the day started. I was gonna snatch the cover off of her and smack her booty but she prolly woulda beat my ass cause she crazy just a little bit. But I thought of a better way to wake her up and thank her for being there for me last night. I slowly pulled the cover from her body and noticed that she was wearing one of my t shirts with no panties on. She was laying on her side so I carefully turned her into her back causing the T-shirt to rise up. I slowly spread her legs apart and got comfortable cause ya boy was gone be there for a while. I dove in head first parting her pussy lips with my tongue running it very slowly over her clit causing her to stir. I then began to suck on it causing her to moan and buck her hips. I chuckled against her pussy my eyes on her the entire time. I wanted my face between her legs to be the first thing she saw when she woke up, which she finally did.

"Oh my." She moaned out.

"Fuck ma." I said. "You always sweet as fuck."

"Damn babe." She said.

"Look at me ma." I ordered and she sat up on her elbows looking down at me.

I swirled my tongue around her clit, sucking, and licking it like my life depended on it. Spreading her lips with my index and middle fingers, I let the tip of my tongue dance on her clit. She was still looking down at me when I started to suck her clit again, then her eyes started to roll in the back of her head and her legs started shaking.

"Ba-baby I'm bout to c-cum." Tiffany studdered out.

"Let me taste it ma, give it to me." I said with my eyes still trained on her.

"Ahhhh!" Tiffany screamed as her whole body shook from the orgasm I gave her with mouth.

"Good morning beautiful." I said as I kissed the inside of her thigh.

"Good morning babe." She said panting. "I love when you wake me up like that."

"Yeah I bet you do." I said as I hovered over her while looked at me with hooded eyes. "Go get dressed."

"Why where we going?" She asked.

"I'm taking you out mami." I answered.

"Not that I'm complaining but can I ask why?" She asked.

"I love you and I wanted to thank you for being here for us this last week." I answered.

"I didn't mind babe, I was glad to do it." She said.

I already knew that which is why one of the reasons that I wanted to take her out, the other reason was that I really just enjoy spending time with my lady.

"I know that." I said. "Now go get dressed lil girl."

"Ok." She said with a yawn. "How should I dress?"