Chapter 20 Act Right

Karter's P.O.V

Ever since I found out that Ebony was more or less stalking tiffany, I been a little on edge and very protective over her. Some would say that I was over bearing but I didn't give a fuck. I was gonna do whatever it took to make sure she was safe, I even stayed with her at work and at school.

"What time you get outta class?" I asked Tiffany.

"3:30." She answered with a sigh.

"K." I said with a nod.

"Oh so you find finally let me go to school by myself today?" She asked hopeful causing me to chuckle.

"No I just wanted to make sure I ain't have the times mixed up so I work around yo school schedule." I answered.

"Karterrrrr." Tiffany whined.

"Lanay don't start." I said calling her by her middle name. "You already know what's up."

"Its been like a month and she ain't show her face nowhere." She said. "I think I'm safe."

I just stared at her, causing her to kiss her teeth and she finished dressing for school.

"Overbearing ass." She mumbled.

"What was that?" I asked.

"Nothing." She mumbled again.

"What?" I asked. "Speak the hell up."

"Nothing damn!" She yelled.

"The fuck you yelling at lil girl?" I asked.

"Nobody can we go, cause ion wanna be late for class and I know you ain't gone let me drive my own car." She said with a attitude.

"You need to lose that damn attitude Tiffany." I said grabbing the bridge of my nose getting angry.

Why the fuck couldn't she see that I was just tryna protect her ass.

"Whatever can we go Ion wanna be late." She said.

"Tiffany." I warned.

"Karter." She mocked causing me to chuckle.

"Let's go." I said, and she rolled her eyes walking in front of me.

"You the one being slow Karter, not me." She said as she stopped walking and put a hand in her hip.

"Keep playing with me Tiffany." I warned again.

"Keep playing with me Tiffany." She mocked again and making a face.

"Lil girl." I said.

"Lil boy." She mocked again.

Ol petty ass!

As soon as she started walking away, I had her right where I wanted her. I quickly walked up behind her and bent her over the arm of the couch. Tiffany gasped being caught off guard.

"K- Karter w-what are you--"

"Shut up." I ordered cutting her off.

"Baby wait." She pleaded cause she knew her ass was in trouble. "I gotta go to--"

Slap!

"Fuck!" She yelled out.

She was wearing a sundress so that made it much easier to do what I was about to do.

"Naw don't baby wait me now." I said. "Yo ass bet not move either."

I unzipped my black tru religion jeans that I was wearing and dropped my pants and boxers down to my ankles. Then I lifted Tiffany's dress up over her ass and tore her panties with my bare hands.