Chapter 7. Date Night

ME: HEY MA IM OMW

TIFF: KK

The hell is KK. I thought to myself as I exited out if the text messages and put my phone in my pocket. I then grabbed my house and car keys off of the  table and headed out of the door. I pulled up to Tiffany's crib about 20 minutes later and I noticed two people sitting on the porch in a comfortable silence. I'm guessing they were her parents, she told me that they had been married for 22 years with no outside kids. That's some longevity and love right there and it kind of made me wonder if I would ever find that, but as quickly as the thought came, it disappeared. After Vanessa trifling ass I ain't letting my guard down for these bitches, although I must say that Tiffany was wearing me down just a little. Pulling my phone out, I sent her another text.

ME: IM OUTSIDE BIG HEAD

TIFF: LOL KK HERE I COME AND MY HEAD IS NOT BIG ITS MEDIUM SIZED 😁

ME: YEAH ARRD LOL

I put my phone in the arm rest just as she was coming out if the house and my eyes shot up.

"Damn." I said out loud.

She was dressed in a white off the shoulder crop top, some high waisted jeans that hugged her just right, and some all white Air Force Ones. Her hair was pulled up into a neat bun at the center of of her head with Chinese bangs. Yeah I know what Chinese bangs are. Vanessa ass was very fashion forward and she taught me all about some of that shit. Tiffany kissed her parents and told them something that I couldn't hear and made her way over to the car.

"Ok daddy." Was all I heard.

I unlocked the door when she got to the passenger side of my car. She got in and gave me a hug and I thought that I found out what heaven smelled like, she smelled good as fuck.

"What's up ma?" I greeted her.

"Sup son." She replied with a head bob causing me raise an eyebrow. "That was me trying my hand at being gangsta."

"Yeah that wasn't it." I chuckled out making her giggle. "Try again."

"Whatever." She said playfully rolling her eyes.

"You smell good." We both said in unison causing us both to laugh.

"Don't be sniffing me." I joked. "I knew you was a creep."

"Negro you sniffed me too so what that make you?" She countered with a smirk.

"Shut up." I said. "You wanna go to gage bowl or Gardena bowl?"

"Neither I wanna go to keystone lanes." She answered.

"Cool." I said as I started up the car and pulled away from the curb. I hope you bought yo bank card cause a nigga hungry as shit, I ain't eat all day."

"You see my mama always told me never to leave home without a way to call somebody if you need to (she pulled out her S Galaxy 2 and I side eyed her with that old ass phone) and money to get home, so I never leave home without it." She said.

"Good advice, Imma have to steal that and tell that to my daughter whenever I have one." I said with a shrug of my shoulders.

"I think it's good advice too." She said.

"Yo you got on glasses." I said noticing them and a giggle escaped her lips.

She ain't have them on at the club, at least I don't think she did.

"Is that a problem?" She asked.

"Did u say it was?" I asked. "I just ain't know you wear em that's all, you look sexy as fuck honestly."