Chapter 16. Insatiable

Tiffany's POV

I stirred in my sleep with the sudden urge to use the bathroom, so I untangled myself from that beautiful man of mines and went to the restroom and decided that I might as well I might as well get in the shower while I was in there. After my shower,  I walked back into the bedroom and noticed that Karter was still asleep. I got moist down there because I also noticed his homemade tent underneath that sheet, that boy know he got some good stuff. I hope my nights of watching pornhub really pay off for what I was about to attempt to do. I dropped the towel that I had wrapped around my body and walked over to the bed, I slowly crawled over to him careful not to wake him up, at least not yet. I then very carefully took his tool into my hand. I let out a shaky breath because I really was nervous. What if I did it wrong? Welp it was too late for all that now. I took a deep breath and then got to it. I ran my tongue up the back of his shaft, then up and down the sides, then I made my way back up to the top of it  circling the tip. He let out a faint groan and began to stir. Then I went for it. I took him into my mouth and began to bob my head up and down. My mouth started to water and spit was dripping down the sides of my mouth onto his manhood and I started to stroke and suck him both at the same time like I saw them women do on pornhub.

"What you doing ma?" He said a little groggy but sensually at the same time. "Oh shit, fuck."

I sucked my jaws in all the way until I got to the tip and popped it out.

"Fuck babe." He said. "Wait hold up."

I got up and he moved to the center of the bed.

"Come here ma." He said. "Come sit on my face but facing my dick tho."

"Babe I know what a 69 is." I giggled. "I was a virgin, not dead."

"Shut up and bring me my pussy." He chuckled out.

"Ugh you gotta call it that?" I asked as I climbed over his face strattling him backwards.

"Well it is my pussy." He said.

"I know but yo--"

He cut me off when he literally pushed my lovebox onto his tongue swirling it around in circles.

"Shoot." I said.

I then placed him back in my mouth and it hit the back of my throat causing his hips to buck. I chocked on it getting it nice and wet again with my spit. I sucked and and stroked it again and he groaned out.

"Fuck Tiffany, Shit." He said.

He started blowing licking and sucking on my clit driving me crazy. I could could feel my orgasm crowning and my whole body started shaking and I tried to raise up off of his face because I couldn't take it, but he hugged me around my waist holding me in place and feasted on my goodies while I coated his tongue with my juices.

"Karter stop." I said, but he wouldn't let up. "Baby please."

He wasnt having it, he just kept going and I swear  I was about to pass out.

"Baby stop please." I pleaded. "I ca- can't breathe."

That's when I had my second orgasm.

"Karterrr!" I yelled out.

"Mmmm." He moaned again my hairless sex.

He smacked my booty afterwards.

"Bend over." He instructed.

I did as I was told while he placed himself at my entrance.

"Arch that back baby." He said as he placed his hand on the small of  my back to help me arch my back correctly then he pushed himself inside of me soon after.