Chapter 26 We All We Got

SO THE GENERAL CONSENSUS IS FOR THERE TO BE A JUMP AND SINCE I WRITE THIS FOR YALL THAT'S WHAT IT'S GONE BE...NOT A REAL BIG ONE.....

Three months later....

Karter's POV....

It's been three months since Kris was shot and when I tell you that I almost lost my fucking mind. It was touch and go for a while throughout his surgery cause he flatlined twice. But thank God he pulled through. I honestly thought that I  was being punished for all the bad shit that I had done in the past. He had been found in a pool of his own blood laying by his car by a passers-by and whoever he or she is called police. Now I'm not a big fan of the trigger happy asses but I was grateful for them that night. Ion know how they got in touch with me unless they got in phone to get my contact, that nigga don't let nobody in his phone but they did and I'm glad.
I didn't even have time to properly grieve for my mother and then my little bother might have  died too. I was going straight crazy getting all paranoid and shit. But that woman of mines. She is absolutely a God send. When I thought that the world was out to get me, she would rub my head, hold my hand, suck my dick and tell me that everything is going to be ok. Just like when ma dukes was killed she was right there with me. She was a little over four months pregnant now and even though I love the hell outta her and my kid, they both can run a nigga ragid. Her ass is so damn emotional if she see a dog crossing the street her as will start crying. She still got morning sickness too though. We thought that it would stop  after her first trimester but it didn't and she always tell me "I hope you enjoyed making this baby cause you ain't touching me again black ass."
Then by the end of the night she be begging a nigga to go deeper with her ol big polar ass. That's my baby though. Then there's Kris ass. He been  been at my house since he got out the hospital. Don't get me wrong I was happy as fuck that he was still here, sometimes I be wanting to shoot his ass again just to get his ass outta my house, but because of who I am he staying with me. Him, Ki, and Tiffany are all that I have left and Imma protect all of em with my very last breath.

"Karter!" Kris yelled.

This nigga!

"Karter no here." I yelled back causing Tiffany to giggle. We were currently laid up together in the middle of the bed watching TV. I was laying with my head on her chest rubbing circles on her stomach.

"Babe stop." Tiffany chuckled out.

"His ass don't want shit." I said.

"Karter big brother please it's an emergency." Karter pleaded.

I kissed my teeth and got up even though I ain't want to, I was comfortable as fuck. I walked down to the end of the hall and knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" He asked causing me to stale face the door.

"The fuck you think it is yo." I answered slightly irritated I was comfortable and it's gone be hard to find that same sweet spot when I go back.

"Oh Karter, I ain't think you was gone come." He said.

"Man shut the hell up and what u want?" I said opening up the door, I immediately put my hand over my eyes. "Fuck Kris what I tell you about that shit man?"

This nigga was laying naked in all his glory.

"Man I already told you clothes make my bullet wound hurt." He said. "That shit be itching too."

"Then take off yo shirt nigga not yo fuckin draws." I said with my hand still covering my eyes.

"But the clothes too heavy for my dick." He said. "My boy too sensitive right now, it started throbbing everytime the fabric touch it, I think ingot shot in my dick too cause it be hurting too. You just can't see the wound."

"Man what you want?" I asked again.

"Oh yeah, I'm a little parched can you get me some orange juice?" He asked.

This nigga!

I just turned around and walked out of the room.

"I swear I wanna break his arm or something." I said as I walked back into my room where Tiffany was still laying in the same spot.

"What you talking about?" Tiffany asked.

"That nigga asked me to get him some orange juice." I told her with a mug on my face, going back to lay down with her. "I started to jump up and down in bed so he can start bleeding again again but he was naked and I ain't want his dick on me."

"Both of yall childish bruh." She said with a chuckle.

I just shrugged my shoulders and started rubbing Tiffany's stomach again. At that moment Kris ass came into the room and thank the Lord he was wearing sweats, socks, and a blanket wrapped around his shoulders.

"Man how you just gone walk out the room and not bring me my orange juice." He asked coming into my room  and laying across the foot of my bed. "Some big brother you are. I get shot and you don't even take care of me properly."

"Man why you even in here?" I asked getting ready to kick him on the floor but Tiffany popped me on the top of my head shaking her head no. I kissed my teeth and made myself more comfortable while Tiffany flicked through the channels.

"Aye sis go back." Kris said. "This my shit."

"Yasssss!" Tiffany chimed in as the opening credits for Purple Rain started rolling. Just then Ki came in.

"What yall doing in, yasssssssss I live for  this movie Ki said taking off her shoes and sliding in bed behind Tiffany.

I just rolled my eyes and placed my head in the crook of Tiffany's neck while my family  watch Prince on TV.

Sorry for the wait guys...now I know yall didn't think that I was gone kill off my boo 😆😆

Comment and vote

Let me know what yall think!!!

Please excuse any mistakes