Nyla And Rhyann

Karter's POV

Karter's POV....

"Yo what the hell." I said. "Tiffany did you just piss on the floor?"

"Um no fool." Tiffany said. "My water just broke."

My heart beat immediately sped up.

"It's time?" I asked.

"Yeah." She answered.

"Ok let me get you in the car." I said leading her to the passenger side of my black Tahoe.

"I'll be right back." I said once I got her settled.

"Ok." She said rubbing small circles on her belly. "Babe hurry up, my contractions are starting."

I nodded my head and ran back in the house. I went into our room to grab her and the babies bag and Tiffany call the doctor.

"Come on doc pick up." I said growing a little impatient after the phone rang for the third time.

"Dr. Montgomery." He said after the fourth ring.

"Yo doc it's time, Tiffany water just broke." I said.

"Ok I'm grabbing my things and I'll meet you guys there." He said.

"Alright." I said and disconnected the phone call.

"Karter hurry the hell up!" I literally heard her yell from the damn truck.

"Oh shit " I said running down the stairs.

"What here you doing?" She asked.

"I was getting yall stuff and calling doc." I answered.

"Owww." She whimpered out. "Drive, now."

I put the truck in reverse and backed out of the drive way, making my way into the street, and headed to the hospital.

"Ahhh!" Tiffany screamed as a lone tear fell down her face.

Those contractions were kicking her ass and I hated seeing her in so much pain. But at the same time I was super excited cause that meant that I was about time be meeting my babies soon. I hit the touch screen Bluetooth that sat on my dashboard and dialed Kris number. The phone rang three times before he answered.

"Fuck you want man you interrupting my Mr. Nasty time." Kris said causing me to chuckle.

"Man shut all that shit up and meet me at the hospital." I said.

"What the fuck happened now?" He asked. "Oh hell no, yo if something happened to my sister man I swear im--"

"Oh My God Kristopher, shut the fuck up and take yo ass to the hospital I'm having these babies!" Tiffany yelled.

"Yo ma you gone have to bounce." He said.

"Again Kris." I'm guessing the chick he was with the day my mom's got killed.
"You know im getting tired of this back and forth shit, the dick good but damn."