Chapter 13. Girl's Night

Tiffany's P.O.V......

"Hi babe." I said out loud through the speaker of my phone.

I was currently in the middle of flat ironing my hair. I was sitting in the vanity with all of my hair products laying across the top of it.

"Whats good ma, what you doing?" Karter asked me. "You got me on that damn speaker phone again don't you?"

"Yup." I giggled.

"So what exactly are you doing with yo hands that you can't pick up the phone, and why you ain't let a nigga watch." He said with a chuckle.

"You a pervert dude." I said.

"I'm yo pervert tho." He said. "And you love my perverted ass."

"Maybe." I said. "I mean it might be some truth to that but only a lil bit tho."

"Yeah OK." He said. "But what you doing for real tho?"

"Flat ironing my hair." I answered.

"You going out or some shit?" He asked.

"Yeah I haven't seen my girls in a minute cause somebody been monopolizing all my time." I said with a giggle.

"So what lil nigga you ain't seem to mind when I was giving you this dick." He said.

I instantly felt my cheeks heat up.

"Oh my God babe." I giggled.

"I bet yo ass over there blushing huh?" He asked. I could practically hear the smirk on his face.

"Shut up." I said.

"That's what I thought." He said. "Where y'all going tho?"

"Somewhere involving food and then prolly to get drinks afterwards." I answered.

"Ol hungry ass." He said.

"You already know." I said.

"Yeah you my greedy fat fat." He said. "Well imma let you finish getting ready baby I was just checking on you.  Hit me up when you done, I wanna see you and give you this work."

"Boy get off my phone." I said laughing.

"Love you bye." He said.

"Love you too." I said.

I disconnected the phone call and no sooner that I hung up I got an incoming text message. I laughed out loud because it was Karter crazy butt.

MY LOVE : U BETTA HIT ME UP WHEN YOU DONE

ME: LOL OK BABE

MY LOVE : LOVE U

ME: LOVE U TOO

I put my phone on the charger after our quick text. I finished up my hair, and wrapped it up until I was ready go. I had already showered I was just lounging around the house in some leggings and a t shirt. I turned my iPod on and Cant Leave Em Alone by Ciara came on. I started started singing along to the words while looking through my closet for something to wear. I settled on black cheetah print leggings and a black off the shoulder blouse with black knee high boots. After I finished dressing,  I called Kym.

"Hey boo." She answered.

"Hey mama, where we meeting up?" I asked.

"TGIFriday's." She answered.

"Kay I'm on my way." I said.

With that said, I grabbed my house and car keys and my black clutch and headed out of the door. I pulled up to the restaurant about 15 minutes later and took my phone out of my clutch to call Kym again.

"Hello." She answered.

"Hey boo I'm here." I said.

"OK we already sitting." She said. "Just give the hostess my name."

"OK here I come." I said as I disconnected the phone call.

I walked in and saw my girls after I gave Kym's name to the hostess at the front.

"Hey babies." I said when I reached the table..

"Uh uhn bitch what's his name done popped that cherry huh?" My other friend Taya said.

"Well hello to you too Taya." I laughed out.

"Sorry boo." She said. "But I know he hitting that."

"Hell yeah he is and it must be good too cause her ass over there blushing." Kym chimed in.

"I swear I hate y'all heffas." I said.

"Was it good?" Taya asked.

"I'm not talking about my sex life with y'all." I said.

"You hear this bitch?" Kym asked. "She finally get some dick and she got a sex life all of a sudden."

Me and Taya busted out laughing.

"So start talking now fo you get hurt." Taya said.

I sighed dramatically and threw up my hands in defeat.

"Oh my God we only did it twice and the first time hurt like heck in the beginning, but I went from almost crying to my eyes rolling in the back of my head by the time it was over." I said.

"Yaaaaaassss bitch." Taya said clapping her hands along with Kym.

After two hours of catching up we decided to head out.

"Alright babies I'll call y'all later." I said walking to my car. "Love y'all."

"Love you too." They said in unison.

"Now gone head and call Karter so he can blow that back out." Taya said earning a side eye from me and a high five from Kym.

"Y'all so childish bye." I said as I got in my car and drove away.

I placed a call to my love and put it on speaker.

"What's up baby?" He answered when he picked up.

"I'm just leaving the restaurant, you still want me to come over?" I asked.

"Hell yeah." He said. "My lil homie miss you."

"You just saw my lil home girl yesterday." I laughed out.

"Thats too long, I'm tryna sleep in it." He said. "So bring that sexy ass on over here to daddy."

"Get off my phone boy." I said. "Ill see you in a minute and I have a surprise for you."

I hung up not giving him a chance to respond. I really hope he don't think he getting some because I have not forgot what he did when we was at his mama house. I laughed out loud myself.

"Babe gone be mad." I said out loud.

Please excuse mistakes. Vote and Commemt ease!!