Chapter 10. The First

A/N: THIS CHAPTER HAS SEXUAL CONTENT

The ride back to Karter's place was silent, but not awkward. Just as I was about to break the silence my words got caught in my throat when my eyes landed on the most beautiful house that I had ever seen. It looked like it should be in a movie and then I noticed that he was pulling into the driveway.

"Um Karter where are we?" I asked.

"This my place." He answered.

"It's beautiful." I said.

"Thanks." He said turning the car off. "Come inside."

When we got inside my jaw literally dropped. Although it was nearly empty it was even more beautiful on the inside.

"Dang Karter this is a palace. How long you been here?" I asked.

"Bout a year." He answered.

"Babe why you don't have no furniture?" I asked as he stood beside me.

"I was waiting for you even though I ain't know it." He said looking down at me.

I blushed. He chuckled.

"Want a tour?" He asked.

"Yeah, how about we start with the bedroom?" I said biting my lip.

With that said he enter locked our fingers and led us up the spiral staircase and down a semi long hallway. We passed three bathrooms and five bedrooms on the way. Then he stopped in front of the master. He let go of my hand and ushered me in first. My hands started to sweat and my heartbeat ecelerrated as I stood at the foot of his California King. I felt him approaching and I tensed up when I smelled his cologne. He placed his hands on my arms and gently rubbed them.

"You good baby?" He asked.

I nodded my head yes and I ran my hand across the top of the mattress. He then moved my hair from my beck and gently kisses me behind my ear, then place feather kisses all over my neck causing me to let out a shaky breath.

"Relax ma." He said turning me around to face him. He then pulled off his shirt and I think I drooled a little. He placed his hands on either side of my face and leaned in for a kiss. Soft and gentle at first, then he slightly but my bottom and I out a gasp, he took that as his opportunity to stick his tongue in my mouth. Our tongues danced together as he tangled his fingers in my hair, and I let out a moan into his mouth. He then broke the kiss to grab the hem of my dress and pull it over my head and I instinctively wrapped my arms around my stomach.

"Don't hide from me ma." He said pulling my arms from my stomach.

"Kar--"

He cut me off with a kiss, while unfastening my bra, taking it off, and tossing it to the side. Then he discarded of my panties.

"Lay down ma." He said.

"Let me take off my shoes." I said.

"Naw leave em on." He said with a smirk.

I shook my head with a giggle and laid down like he told me to. He undressed leaving him clad in just his boxers. He then climbed on top of me and started to kiss me again. I thought my heart was gonna fly out of my chest it was beating so fast. He kissed own my neck, then the center of my chest until he took my right nipple into his mouth and began to flick and suck it while he rolled the other one between his fingers and I let out a moan. He switched to the left nipples and repeated the process. Kisses down my stomach until he got to my love box and I heard him let out a chuckle.

"What?" I asked.

"You really planned this, you all freshly shaved and shit." He said.

"Uh excuse me just because I'm not sexing don't mean that I don't know how to properly groom." I said.

"Man shut all that up." He said.

"You shu--mmm" I moaned out as he ran his tongue over my clit. He then began to move it back and forth and then he mixed it up doing circles.

"Karter." I moaned out.

Then she started to gently suck on it causing me squirm.

"Stop moving." He said as he held me in place. "Damn you taste sweet."

I started to get to get this tingling feeling in my core and breathing began to pick.

"K- Karter." I panted out.

At that moment he started to move his tongue faster and my legs started to shake as I felt my orgasm building.

"Ahhh!" I screamed as I had the best orgasm (including the ones that I've given myself) into his mouth.

"Mmm." He groaned out.

Karter then kissed up my thighs and picked himself up off the bed and he was naked. I didn't even realize that he had taken his boxers off. He grabbed a condom from the drawer and put it on, but not before I caught a look at his manhood, but sheesh that thing is huge and he wants that inside of me.

"You ready?" He asked walking over to me.

I nodded my head slowly. He hovered over me once more capturing my lips with his. Then he got in his knees and placed himself at my entrance and slowly began to push causing me to let out a gasp.

"Oh God." I said as I pushed his shoulders back. He pushed some more and I started to tear up. Stuff was hurting like hell.

"You want me to stop?" He asked.

HELL YEAH NIGGA I THINK YOU JUST SPLIT ME IN TWO!!!

"No." I wimpered out.

He pushed one more time causing me to scream. He stayed still letting me adjust to his size while kissing away my tears.

"You straight?" He asked.

"Y-yes." I answered. "Go slow Karter."

He began to move his hips back and forth slowly.

"Fuck." He said. "Damn ma you feel good.

He began to pick up his pace one I was used to his size and by this time my tears of pain turned into tears of pleasure.

"Mmm." I moaned into his ear and I felt him shiver.

"Shit girl." He groaned out. "This my pussy baby?"

"Mmhmm." I answered.

"Nobody else's?" He asked.

"No." I painted out. "It's all yours."

With that said he started to pump in and out me faster.

"O- oh my God!" I yelled out. "Yes right there, you gone make me cum again."

"Oh shit." He said. "I'm bout to bust too."

Six strokes later we came together. He leaned down to kiss me once more, then he pulled out of me causing me to wince. He then took off the condom throwing it away, and came back to bed sliding behind me, wrapping his arm around me.

"You know this mean you can't get away from me now." He said.

"Same goes for you." I countered. "I love you Karter."

He kissed my shoulder.

"I love you too ma." He said.

I smiled at that and drifted off to sleep.

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK...PLEASE EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES!!