Chapter 21 Idle Threats or Nah?

Six months later....

Karter's P.O.V

Six months had passed since that incident with Tiffany and Ebony. There were still some harrassing going on and what not but ibcould never seem to get the drop on whoever the fuck was doing it because they used a different burner phone every time they called or texted fucking with me and my peeps. So to be safe, I out extra eyes on everybody even Darren was being looked after. He meant a lot to my mama poise he was a pretty chill dude anyway. Me and Kris was fine we never went anywherr without the crew. Other than the occasional bullshit harrassment, things was pretty cool. Money was coming in just like I like it, I was always balls deep inside of the pussy of a woman that I loved and who genuinely loved me, and although it took some time unharmed finally got some closure on my pops. Me and Tiffany hit the one year mark and I was really the happiest that I had ever been. Even though I was happy as fuck in every aspect of my life, something in the back of my mind was telling me that it wasnt gone last too much longer. It was rare that I could just sit back and relax and not have to worrie about my business, so when the opportunity presented itself, I jumped right on it.
Me and Tiff was going to the Santa Monica Pier.

"You betta keep yo eyes on the road boy." Tiffany said to me as we were on our way to tye pier.

"I cant help it, you just so damn fine." I said.

"Imma be fine and dead if you done keep yo eyes on the road." She said.

"Nigga I know what I'm doing." I said merging off the freeway.

"Whatever just keep yo eyes on the road." She said.

"You think we gone crash?" I asked.

"Un yeah nigga so stop playing." She laughed out.

"Call me another one." I threatened jokingly.

"What you gone do NIIIIGGGAAA!" She said.

I raised my eyebrow and stepped on the gas, while staring right at her.

"Babe oh my God pay attention to the road!" Tiffany screamed hanging onto the seat belt for dear life.

"Shut up yelling." I laugged as i approached the red light stepping on the break.

"What the hell is weight wit you!" She yelled. "We coulda died, oh my God what if we woulda hit somebody? What if we didn't stop in time? She yelled.

I didn't realize that she was crying at thus point. My baby was really hysterical all hyperventilating and shit.

"Baby calm down, everything ok." I said as I pulled over to the side of the road. She was really crying and sobbing. I got out the car and walked around to the passenger side of my black Tahoe to console her.

"I'm sorry baby I was just playing." I said. "Oh shit babe damn I forgot."

You see her bestfriend died in a car accident two years before we met. She was riding around with her brother and he was playing around being reckless and loss control of the vehicle running head first into a tree. She died at the scene and her brother is confined to a wheel chair for the rest of his life.

"You cant play like that." She said. "Ever."

"It won't happen again Ma I'm sorry." I said.

30 minutes later we were at the pier, walking hand and hand.

"Its hot as fuck out here." I said.

"Yeah and you wanted me in them dang pants." Tiffany said playfully rolling her eyes.

"You wasn't bout to wear them damn coochie cutters out here tryna have me in jail for killing one of these niggas out here." I said calling her to laugh, but I was dead fucking serious.