chapter 29

Chapter 29

Chaos pov

How am I supposed to tell him that I want to fade? I can just up to him and say hey Percy guess what? I want to fade. I sighed watched as he talked to his family. Percy is like a son to me. Even if he has a real father. I saw Percy turn his head towards me and soon he walked my way. "chaos I need to talk to you follow me" he gestured me to follow him. I stood up and follow him out the door. We walked down the bright golden halls of the palace. We stopped once we were far from the others. "chaos what's really wrong?" Percy asked with a face full of worry. I sighed and rubbed my face. I want to fade Percy. Im tired. Most of my children have faded into the void. even my wife has faded. I want to fade and be with her again." I said with sadness in my voice. Percy's face saddens. "okay" he said in a whisper as he nodded his head. "I respect your choice." I put my hand on his shoulder. "as my heir you have to take over the throne" I said to him. He looked at me. "but im not ready to rule the universe" he exclaims. I give him a pleading look. He sighed and nodded his head. "okay fine I'll take the throne now. A smile lit up on my face and hugged Percy tight. "thank you Percy!" I said happily. Percy hugged me back." I'll miss you when you're gone. "He said sadly. "you're like a third father to me" I smiled sadly and broke the hug. "And you're like a son to me. "I said to him.

He smiled and nodded his head. I chanted in ancient Greek and shot a beam at him and watched as his body consumed the power I had once. I saw his eye change from sea green to black with galaxies. His cloak changed to a complete black with the universe on it. Stars could be seen on it as well as asteroids and planets. His hair turned blacker then before. His skin got a better tan to it as he body structure grew. He looked like he worked out but yet wasn't to buff. I smiled and handed him a ring and a neckless. "Give these to your children when they are old enough to keep them safe." I said smiling as I began to flicker.

Percy's POV

I saw chaos flicker and finally fade with one last smile. I smiled back sadly knowing I won't see him again. We had some great times together. I stood there for a while and turned to walk back to where the others where. 'Now to tell them I became king of the universe.' I said to myself as I walked into the room. Everyone turned to look at me. "Percy?" Athena asked me with shock in her voice. "yea?' I answered confused as everyone looked at me in shock. "what?" I asked stupidly as they looked at me. Aphrodite summoned me a mirror and I gasped when I saw myself. Athena narrowed her eyes at me, silently telling me to talk. I gulped and looked around." Chaos faded." I said loud enough for them to hear me. "as soon as he faded I was left with the position as king of the universe." I said silently but still enough for them to hear me. Every one stayed silent for a few minutes. "M'lord!" luck ran in painting. I turned around and looked at him. "what Luke?" I asked confused as I watched selen walk in after him zoe and Bianca after her." congrats" he said patting my back as he took big gulps of air. I rolled my eyes.

out the way. "chaos gave us necklaces that would glow when he faded and the new king has been crowned." she said glaring at Luke. "let me see one." I said. Selen took of her necklace that had the shape of a crown. I took it and looked at it carefully. When I touched it glowed brightly. I give it back to Selen and turn to look at the Olympians. "im sorry Athena we must go to chaos planet." I said to her. I saw a frown appear on her beautiful face. "why can't you stay here with me?" she asked tears building up in her eyes. "Athena you coming with me this time." I said softly to her, hoping she wouldn't be mad or upset. She focused her eyes on me.

"w-what?" she asked. "you're coming with me Athena your now queen of the universe." I said slowly to her hoping she wouldn't be to mad about this. "does this mean clover and blast are princess and prince?" Aphrodite asked with joy in her voice. I nodded and picked up Athena bride style. "we have to go. "I said as luck and Selen took the kids. I summoned a portal and walked though it with luck and Selen behind me. I jumped out the portal and landed safely on my feet. While Athena looked around at the palace architecture. "wow" she said breathlessly while looking around. I smiled at her and walked to our room. "this is where chaos us to live its now ours." I said to her as I walked through the hall. "perc! Where do we leave the kids?" Luke asked me. I smiled. Fourth room down this hall." I said pointing to the right hall as I made turned a corner." Our room is so far from theirs" Athena mumbled. "the kids can get a crib in our room" I said into her ear. She nodded and laid her head on my shoulders. I kept walking until I reached a black door. "this is our room." I told Athena. She nodded lazily on my shoulder. I walked towards the bed and laid her down. I covered her with the blanket and smiled. "sweet dreams my love."