Chapter 19

"You have to cancel out these numbers in order to..." I took a big sigh. "Stop it."

"What?" he chuckled. 

"Stop staring at me like that."

 "I don't know what you're talking about."

"You know very well what I'm talking about" I turned to look at him. He moved in closer to my face. 

"And what is it that I should know very well?" His face was now only about an inch away from mine. 

"Ethan..." He then moved his lips to mine. My back turned to hit the bed and he hovered on top of me. 

"Tell me..." He started trailing kisses down my jawline and then my neck. I couldn't get lost in his touch right now. My hands grabbed the side of his cheeks. He looked up at me. He looked adorable. I just smiled. Oh, I was a definite fool for him. He smirked back with his hypnotizing eyes and luscious lips. Keep your cool, Lucille.

"You're going to fail if you don't pay attention."

"Not if I have you as my tutor." 

"Not if I quit as your tutor," I said. Game on. 

He gave me a look of surprise. "You're getting sassy..."

I gave a proud look. 

"Okay. Okay." He began to get off of me, but just before he did, he sneaked in a kiss. 

"Last one," he smirked. I just smiled. He then got off me. 

It was about 7 in the evening. We have been doing homework for the past hour or so. I couldn't get anything finished without him burning hot sensations on my skin. He was a total distraction, but I wasn't helping him either. 

We were almost halfway done with the math homework when we heard someone open the house. 

It surprised me. We were usually alone during the whole tutoring period. This was the first time someone came home this early...

"I'll go check who it is," Ethan said, getting off from the bed.

I also got up. It wouldn't be a pleasant sight to see a tutor laying on the bed (or making out with the person she's tutoring. Oops, for both)

I heard him talking to what seemed to be a woman's voice. It must be his mother. 

Then, I heard his footsteps coming back up through the stairs. 

"Hey...it's my mom." He smiled. I nodded. 

"She wanted to know if you wanted to stay for dinner."

"What?" 

What was he thinking?

"Stay for dinner?" he continued. 

I was speechless. I didn't know what to say or how to answer. They wanted me over for dinner? They must have thought I was Heather. He must not have told her that I was here, not Heather.

"I can't."

"It's just dinner. You can call your mother to let her know you'll be over here a little longer." 

It was NOT just dinner. I was going to have to talk to his parents. Make conversation. This felt like a girlfriend meeting her boyfriend's family. I wasn't his girlfriend... this was going to be weird. I felt it.

"Ethan..."

"What?"

I shook my head, "I should probably go home now"