Chapter 3:My respects to Darth Plagueis

C H A P T E R 3: My respects to Darth Plagueis.

Finally end of the school day.

After giving up with Mr.Monroe and having to accept i have the main roll, he gave me my dialogues and told me to memorize them in a kind way, he also gave Ethan's his. Mr.Monroe said we will be rehearsing for the play in the next class and that we should practice after school in either Ethan's house or mine. I'm not happy about this, but I'm sure that there's one person that will actually jump up and down, tell everyone and want to throw a party for this. That person is my mum.

The guys offered to walk me home, I declined they're offer telling them I had to go to the bathroom and they told me they could wait for me as we walked to the girls bathroom.

"You really don't have to do this you can go for real" I said once again.

"It's fine Lexa we can wait." Said Jakob. My mum and dad also have that nickname for me. They leaned against the lockers on the other side of the hallway acting all cool, I laughed at that and entered to the bathroom. For my bad luck the most popular girl was there touching up her make up, which made me want to walk back out but it was to late, Queen bee already saw me.

"Wait there Geek" she said applying lipstick. I stopped on my tracks.

Meet Brittany Wallace. She's really pretty and she's the most popular girl here. That means she usually bullies me the worst.

"What's going on with you and them?" She asked putting her lipstick back in her makeup bag and then, putting that in her backpack.

"Nothing" I said blankly. She started coming closer and closer and I started taking steps back trying to avoid her, until she grabbed me from my now more messy ponytail.

"Ouch ouch ouch" I groaned. Her nails were digging in my head.

"Listen you piece of trash. They're just playing with you! How can you be so dumb to actually think they want to be friends with you? It makes me laugh just of thinking about it." She whispered just for me to hear as she laughing at my pain.

"Leave me alone" I whispered trying to pull her hand off of my head. She let go of my hair and then she pushed me to the wall which made my head hurt more than it did before.

"No word of this  Nerd?" She said and I nodded sitting in the bathrooms floor as she went out of the door.

I sat there waiting for the pain to relieve without letting a tear out. Not here, not now. I stood up and I felt dizzy so I quickly rested myself in the counter in front of the mirror, only to see myself and find I looked like a disaster.

"Alex are you okay?" I could hear Chris from the other side of the door, the nickname made me remember of my grandma, she calls me that.

"Yes I'm fine. I-I'm just... I'm just re doing my ponytail" I said loud enough for them to hear me on the other side. Screw the bathroom I don't want to pee anymore. I re made my ponytail so it looked somehow decent, afterwards washed my face so I didn't felt dizzy and saw myself in the mirror.

You worthless piece of trash.

That's the only thing I thought when I saw myself, it's sad to know how I've come to believe what people say of me, but if they say it, it's because they really think i know ugly.

I went out of the bathroom and the guys were waiting but now in this side.

"Is everything fine? We heard a loud noise that came from there. As if something hit the wall" asked Chris trying to look at my eyes but I kept the looking at the floor. This boy knows what happens.