Chapter 20: You call that a burp?.

C H A P T E R 20: You call that a burp?.

Ethan's Pov

"Wake up!!" I heard someone, or well let me be more specific, Two people yell jumping on the bed.

"Shut up guys!" I growled to Jakob and Chris who then opened the curtains. I expected to be blind by the light but I was surprised because it was still cloudy and there wasn't that many light.

"Get ready we are going to a museum" exclaimed Jakob grabbing the blankets and pulling them off me.

"What time is it?" I asked letting out a yawn and stretching. I'm so sleepy you have no idea. But I don't say anything because I'm my gonna deny it was worth staying up until late with Alexa. The girl is amazing and I'm never gonna get tired of saying that.

"It's about... 8:03 am" answered Chris after taking a glance to his phone. I fell asleep at 4:30 am. I literally slept nothing!. I just shrugged that off and grabbed some clothes before heading to the shower.

Once I was done showering, brushing my teeth and all that essential stuff I went out of the bathroom. I decide to wear a hoodie on top of the shirt I had on since it looked a little cold outside.

"Let's go with Alex" I said making my way towards the door and pulling it open.

"Calm down Ethan she's just next door" Jakob chuckled. Was I going to fast? I just laughed at what he said and knocked on her door. There was no answer. Now Chris knocked. Still no answer. Now Jakob knocked. And that's when a very sleepy Alexa opened the door. She was in her pjs and her hair is in a messy bun.

"What?" She said, her eyes wanted to close.

"Hurry up and get ready we're going to the museum" said Jakob. Her eyes opened wide and she quickly ran back in her room and grabbed some clothes rushing into the bathroom. We let a laugh at that and entered closing the door behind us. While she was showering we just sat in her bed watching around the room but something caught our attention and that was a beautiful voice singing a piece of 'Photograph' by The genius of Ed Sheeran.

Oh you can keep me
Inside the pocket of your ripped jeans
Holding me closer until our eyes meet
You won't ever be alone

And if you hurt me
Well that's okay baby only words bleed
Inside these pages you just hold me
And I won't ever let you go

Wait for me to come home

Oh you can fit me
Inside the necklace you got When you were sixteen
Next to your heart beat were I should be
Keep it deep within your soul

And if you hurt me
Well that's okay baby only words bleed
Inside these pages you just hold me
And I won't ever let you go

When I'm away
I will remember how you kissed me
Under the lamppost back on sixth street
Hearing you whisper through the phone
"Wait for me to come home"

That felt like my ears were being blessed. The guys and I just exchange glances between us amazed by what we just heard.

"That was amazing" whispered Chris. Her voice was so soothing to hear, like you don't ever want it to stop. Jakob and I nodded at what Chris said.

She walked out of the bathroom already changed with her hair down drying it with a towel. She stopped in her tracks when she saw us sitting in the bed.