Chapter 41: Honest.

C H A P T E R 41: Honest.

Alexa's Pov.

"YEAH YOU DESERVE SOMEONE THATS HONEST" I yelled sang the lyrics and continued to dance around my room. It's been a day since Honest came out and I almost know the entire lyrics of it without needing to search them up, I'm proud of me for that. I'm so proud of the guys for the song, I just love it and I can't imagine how much hard work it took for them to do it. It's been a week since my anxiety attack and thanks to Ethan and the guys I haven't felt bad ever since.

"Did you called me?" My mum suddenly came inside my room. My parents are back home since Monday.

"Nope I was just singing" I laughed and she did as well, with that she closed the door and I continued to sing Chris' part of the song.

From: CJEA (Jaqueline)
HAHAHA Alex I can hear you sing from my house...

He sent that with a bunch of laughing emojis at the end. Jakob is the one who lives the closest to me, I think he lives a house away.

To: CJEA
What? I really liked it... I HOPE YOU FIND OUT WHATS BEEN MISSING

From: CJEA (Christina)
I HOPE YOU GET THE CHANCE TO FIND YOURSELF AGAIN.

From: CJEA (Bae)
I HOPE YOU FIND THE STRENGTH TO LEAVE HIM OHH

From: CJEA (Jaqueline)
Heard that Alex? He want you to leave him LMAOOO

From: CJEA (Bae)
Shut up Jakob!

To: CJEA
HAHAHAHA

It's just that I'm in love with the song.

And Ethan.

"Alex Darling we're going grocery shopping do you want to come with us?" My mum asked from somewhere in the house. I debated for a second wether or not to go, but then I questioned myself something... When was the last time I went out with both of my parents for grocery shopping?

"Sure mum!"

I was about to go downstairs but then I remembered that I needed to cover my scars up so I quickly put on top of them makeup so my parents wouldn't notice anything. With that done, I grabbed my beanie and threw it on before running downstairs. (Outfit is on the picture).

I entered to the back seat of the car and buckled my seatbelt. It was like a throw back, and then the memory came back, of a six year old Alex with a blue dress and two ponytails on each side of the head, of course we had another car back then. I remember that day it was Halloween so in my school they let us go with costumes, I went as princess Leiah from Star Wars. Then in lunch, some girl (who eventually moved to Victoria) poured her grape juice all over my white dress, and it wasn't an accident. I told my mum that they gave us grape juice and that it accidentally fell to my dress. Young Alex lying since twenty o six.

"GO BUY HONEST BY IN STEREO AND JAMES YAMMOUNI ON ITUNES!!" I yelled out the window to the people who were walking, some of them would look weird at me and others would just laugh.

"I already bought it Hun" my mum laughed and I did as well.

We arrived to the supermarket, my mum grabbed a cart then we walked in and it was just like I remembered, my parents putting things in whilst I just followed behind them.

"Lexa sweetie can you go to the baking section and get me six boxes of different types of cake flavours, please?" My mum asked. For what in the world would she want six types of different cake flavours? I awkwardly nodded and made my way towards were all that stuff was.