Chapter 10: The feels were real.

Authors Note: Before you start reading I just wanna make a quick 'disclaimer'. Not everything in this is like the real Romeo and Juliet play. With that I mean the dress and Alexa's hair and Ethan's cloth to. I looked up for pictures of their dressing and so many different types came in so I kinda imagined how it would be. I'm sorry if I got something wrong.
Continue reading!

C H A P T E R 10: the feels were real.

It's the time. After rehearsing and going to my house to chill I'm back at the theater getting ready for the play. I haven't seen Ethan since the guys and him walked me back home. My mum took me here because she has to be here to to help me with my dress, hair and makeup.

I already put my dress on. I kinda liked it it was light pink with white, it had little details in lace, and I loved it. I decided to wear flats. My mum curled my hair and made me waves then she grabbed two front sections of my hair and pinned them in the back, she couldn't make much with my hair since I had to wear a flower crown. She put the crown in my head. She then continued with my makeup. After a while Mr.Monroe appeared

"Hurry up people the play starts in 15 minutes!!" Mr.Monroe hurried my mum and I up since they gave us this place just for me. My mum quickly continued and she was finally done. I looked at myself in the mirror. The makeup looked so natural it was unbelievable.

"It looks so natural" I said looking myself so close in the mirror. My mum chuckled. You could slightly see the blush in my cheeks, My lips had a natural pink color, everything looked natural. I never wear make up but I have to admit I actually like how I look.

"Well I tried to keep it natural because you don't like makeup and I don't really know if they had makeup in that time" she answered but I was to busy checking my face in the mirror. I felt like I was getting to know my face again.

"Well I have to go to my seat. Good luck honey!" My mum said and walked away leaving me there. I was so nervous I walked back and forth alone in this room since no one was to be seen. The more I thought about how I'm moments away from acting, the more I wanted to just disappear out of here and not do it. Now that I think better about it, I would've accept to fail.

"8 minutes 8minutes!" Mr.Monroe exclaimed making me more nervous than ever. I could feel my hands sweating. After a while of biting my nails, walking back and forth and watching how I looked in a full length mirror, someone got me out of my thoughts

"Alexa?" I could hear someone ask from behind me. I turned around to see Ethan and damn he looked so...handsome. He stared at me he didn't even dissimulated, typical Ethan.

"Uhm do I look bad?" I asked playing with my hands. He finally snapped back to reality. I'm thankful for the makeup because he maybe can't see the blush my cheeks probably have right now.

"No. You actually look gorgeous. Very beautiful" he said and I smiled in answer since I knew I'd probably say something stupid.

"So Mr.Monroe told me to look for you because this is about to start." He said and I nodded. We started walking backstage to were we have to be. While we were walking he turned to look at me.

"Are you wearing makeup?" He asked.

"Yeah why?" I answered I could hear the last call signaling this was about to start so Ethan and I ran and we made it there.

"Well it look so natural" he said and I smiled.

"Thank you" I answered.