Chapter 28: He played with my hair.

C H A P T E R 28: He played with my hair.

"Should we wake her up?"

"Nah I think she's gonna wake up"

"Yup she is"

Well okay? I slowly woke up and sat up in the bed, stretching all my body and letting out a yawn.

"Well Good Morning" someone said. I opened my eyes and saw the three of my mates in front of me. Oh lord.

"Good Morning" I said getting out of Ethan's bed. They were all still in their pyjamas, but by the look of their hair it was so clear that they already showered.

"Are we going out today?" I asked.

"I don't think so" Ethan said. I went to the window and took a glance at how it was outside. It was way more calm than yesterday, but there was still wind and rain. I noticed there's power now so that's great.

"I'll go and shower" I said and they nodded. I grabbed my massive teddy bear, my pillow and the blanket from the couch and walked to my room letting all the stuff in my bed.

I took a shower real quick putting on comfy clothes and my hair in a ponytail because I'm to lazy to curl it or something like that. Afterwards I decided to call my mum.

"Alex! Darling how are you?" My mum exclaimed as soon as she picked up the call.

"Mum I'm great what about you and dad?"

"We're all good! We miss you so much!"

"I miss you both too."

"How are the guys doing?"

"They're doing pretty good to. You know, they broke a finger of a statue at the museum" I said and I could hear her laugh.

"I'm glad you're having fun. How's the hurricane?"

"It's more calm down mum, but we're still staying here until everything is better"

And like that I talked for an hour with her just catching up about what I have done and what they have done.

When I was done talking I went back to the guys room to see them all in their phones.

"Nice talk" I said and chuckled before sitting in the couch. They all turned to look up and let out a chuckle before putting their phones away.

"Let's go and eat something" Chris said and we nodded. We went to the lobby and to the restaurant and ordered something to eat for breakfast.

We sat in a table and soon enough Mr.Monroe and Miss.Newman found us.

"Oh my god you all scared us! We thought you weren't here!" Miss.Newman exclaimed.

"You have to tell us when you're going out and were" Mr.Monroe said. Well we tried that one time and we didn't liked what we heard...

I gave Ethan the look to see if he was thinking what I was and received a little laugh as a response, which made me assume he was.

"What are you both laughing at?" Miss.Newman said before taking a seat next to me as Mr.Monroe took a seat Next to Chris in front of Miss.Newman. That dragged all the attention of the table to me and Ethan.

"Nothing just and inside joke" I answered hoping she would believe me.

"Oh can we all know about it" asked Mr.Monroe. Crap now I don't know what to answer because there is no inside joke.

"Holly mashed potatoes" Chris, Ethan and Jakob said at unison making me laugh and earning a chuckle from Miss.Newman. For our good luck before she could ask anything else about what that meant the waitress came with our foods and took Miss.Newman and Mr.Monroe's orders before walking once again away.