Chapter 14: I ship it.

C H A P T E R 14: I ship it.

Ethan's Pov 

After all that we all sat in her bed in a circle and talked about what are we going to do because we clearly don't want to leave her alone again. I couldn't help but sometimes stare at the cut that was in her wrist. It was little but it hurt me so bad.

"Okay so when does your mum haves the free day?" Asked Jakob. She has been quiet and we have to make that change and make that smile of hers appear again.

"Tuesday's" she simply answered.

"At what time to do they usually go out of work?" Chris asked she didn't dared to look up at us but still the three of us stared at her waiting for her to see us.

"Well it depends but they usually come after 11 in the night. Not before." She stated.

"Okay well you are coming home with us after school. Or we are coming with you it's really just your choice." I said and she smiled. She's so beautiful.

"Okay so now promise me you won't grab a razor ever again" I said and looked deeply into her eyes.

They say you can't look at anyone to the eyes without having feelings and watching theirs. And I didn't liked how she felt.

"I promise Ethan" she answered and looked away.

"Good. Now you are coming home with us." Jakob said and she nodded.

"By the way how rude of us. Do you feel better about well you know...your loss?" Asked Chris. He's usually the nice one.

"I feel a little bit better thanks for asking Chris." She smiled.

Alexa's Pov

We went to Chris' house.

"Shall we go to the pool?" Said Jakob. We were currently doing nothing.

"That sounds good!" Jakob exclaimed. We went to Chris' back yard. Soon I found myself watching 3 guys shirtless in front of me. Oh my goodness. The view isn't bad at all. I should probably calm myself down and stop staring.

"Like the view?" Said Ethan laughing as well as Jakob and Chris. I knew I was blushing.

"Shut up Ethan" I exclaimed

"Aren't you coming?" Asked Jakob.

"I uhm I don't have a swimsuit" I said a little bit nervous and stating the obvious.

"You have underwear on don't you?" Are they serious. They want me to enter in my underwear to the pool.

"You're not serious aren't you?" I said laughing but soon stopping to see they were talking seriously.

"Oh my goodness!" I exclaimed.

"What?" Said Chris

"A bikini is just like underwear. You don't wear anything under. Am I wrong?" Said Jakob. He knew he wasn't wrong.

"No but..." I said trying to look for an excuse.

"Then what are you waiting for?" Love me like you do, love, love, love me like you do.

Okay no. Anyways that's kinda true but I'm not confident about my body.