Chapter 7: CJEA.

C H A P T E R 7: CJEA.

Friday Morning. You know what it means? Last day of school for the week. And also that Tomorrow is the school play or production however you'd like to call it.

Yesterday after Ethan's and I hug he offered to walk me home. We didn't really talked on the way back, but it wasn't awkward either. He let me in my door and asked me to hand him my phone, which I did. He added his number, Jakob's and Chris' so I could text them or call them. He gave me another kiss in my forehead before saying goodbye. He really is sweet.

I woke up and decide to check my phone to see the time and instead of seeing the time, I saw I had a message from Ethan. I opened it and saw how he put his contact name in my phone which made me smile even though I saw it yesterday at night. He put himself as 'Bae' he put Jakob as 'Jaqueline' and Chris as 'Christina' and as soon as I saw that, I couldn't help but laugh. He also added me to a group he made. The name of the group is 'CJEA' which I think it corresponds to each one of our initials.

From: Bae
Good morning Alex(:

To: Bae
Morning Etho:)

That automatically made me smile. I put my phone down and decide to take a shower as quick as I could. When I ended up getting ready I went downstairs to find my mum.

"Hey Lexa" she said excited which weirded me out because of the fact she doesn't really seems excited in the mornings

"Good Morning Alex" said my dad who was not to excited as my mum taking a drink of his coffee.

"So your dad and I were thinking that maybe you can invite your mates over for dinner?. They gave me the day today and your dad goes out of work early so we thought why not?" She said going to the point. My mums smile was from ear to ear she's really happy that I have mates.

"Sure mum I'll tell them to come over" I answered with the same smile. I'm not gonna lie, I'm nervous because my mates are boys and I'm not sure how my dad is going to take it. I mean he's not the type of dad that gets all badass when he sees her daughter with a boy. He's more the type of dad that seems not excited, but really deep inside is like my mum because I finally found mates.

I started walking to school and again the guys catch up with me.

"You look stunning today did you made something different to your hair?" Asked Ethan and that made me blush. I just threw my hair in a messy ponytail because I was to lazy to do something with it.

"Well it's in a messy ponytail thank you for noticing" I laughed and they did as well.

"So if you guys don't mind my parents want to meet you all and my mum told me to invite you all for dinner at my house?" I said a little bit nervous of the answer.

"Sure sounds great!" Chris exclaimed. I honestly didn't expect that reaction but I ignored it and smiled instead. In walk back to school it was normal like every day. I thought it'd be awkward between Ethan and I but it was as if nothing really happened yesterday night. Which I don't know if I should be grateful or sad of.

When we entered to school it was like always they started calling me names as soon as the guys left to their lockers. Well what cowards do I have as classmates they only tell me things when I'm alone!

•<>•<>•<>•

After the long day of school and rehearsing a lot for tomorrow I'm finally back home. My mum is running up and down getting all ready for today's dinner. But I think it's pretty early.