Chapter 34: You can do this

C H A P T E R 34: You can do this

"Sit down is time to get ready!" Mum said entering to my room with a bunch of different hair products and bags and that stuff.

"Mum..." I started but she cut me off.

"You have to go at 5:30. Plus remember that Ethan and his family are coming before that to take pictures and it's already 4! Now sit down Marie!" Damn she's getting mad, she only calls me by my second name when she's serious or mad.

Before she could get any more mad and turn into a dragon that scoops fire, I sat down where she told me.

"Just please, I beg you, do something simple" I said and she nodded.

She made waves to my hair, and then pinned two sections from the front behind my head. For more simple it may look, I actually like it. I'm a girl who doesn't like all these big hairstyles, I just want something natural and calm.

She continued to do my makeup. She kept it natural but not to natural if that made sense. She didn't put it natural to the point you can't even tell I'm wearing, but she didn't put a lot to the point were you can say she threw a cake at my face. It was just normal.

"Now I'm gonna go out and you're gonna put your dress, just please, I beg you, don't ruin your makeup or hair" she said imitating my words. I made her a weird face and she just smiled before going out of the room.

I got out of my closet the gorgeous dress, undressed myself from the hoodie I was wearing, and carefully started to put it on. Afterwards I stood up in front of a mirror and looked at myself.

The cut. You can see the cut.

I quickly looked for the makeup my mum leaved in the room and started applying it to the scar. Soon enough it was as if nothing happened.

As if I never tried to end my life.

Once again, I stood up in front of the mirror. All my self confidence started going down. I went from 50 to 0, and I don't want to say 100 because my self confidence isn't that high, I even think I exaggerate at saying 50.

Every single imperfection I have (that I have to admit I have tons) started popping out more than it did before. Everything.

I'm just ugly, and not even pounds of makeup can help it. I'm just trash and nothing can change it. It's just the way I am.

I started crying, for my good luck my makeup is waterproof. Why did I accepted to do this if I know I'm not good for him. I don't want people making fun of him just because of me. He deserves way more than the trashy self I am.

"Alexa honey! Ethan and his family are here, come down!" My mum yelled from downstairs.

"I'll go down in a minute mum!" I yelled back. I could already hear the conversation between my parents and his. They seem to be getting along well.

I cleaned my tears away and looked in the mirror for last time. A little bit of mascara, ran down my cheek; but then again, there's nothing that makeup can't cover.

One second I'm crying, the other nothing happened.

When my eyes didn't looked watery and were back to the normal I decided to go downstairs, but before, I grabbed my phone, the foundation I put in my scars (just in case) and a little purse to put those things in. Plus a little bit of money. For last time I checked up on my wrist, just to make sure you couldn't see the scars, and when I was done I opened the door of my room.