Chapter 8: Christina and Jaqueline.

C H A P T E R 8:  Christina and Jaqueline.

"And then I shoot it from the midfield and it went in but they failed the goal" said Jakob to my dad. Okay so after we ate the turkey we started talking. The guys and my parents got along better than I expected. Right now Jakob is talking to my dad about soccer whilst my mum, Chris and Ethan are talking about other stuff. I'm sitting and watching them talk.

"Damn it! Why?!" My dad exclaimed. I laughed at it.

"Nathan!" My mum exclaimed and that earned a laugh from the guys and I.

"Sorry honey" my dad said and continued talking with Jakob about soccer.

From: CJEA (Bae)
Alex talk!

I turned to look at him and laughed.

To: CJEA
I have nothing to say!

Within seconds I got a reply back.

From: CJEA (Bae)
Say anything duh.

I laughed at his reply and put my phone back in the table.

"So Lauren are you going to tomorrows play?" Ethan asked changing the subject so that I could be in.

"That's not even a question Ethan of course I will! I don't know if Nathan (Mr.Duff) can go though" she said. I don't want my dad to go. Don't get me wrong. I love my dad and all but I don't love the idea of him watching me giving Ethan a kiss. With my mum is okay I mean, she's a girl at the end.

"I'm glad you will go mum" I finally spoke. They turned their attention to me.

"At what time do you all have to go to the school in the morning?" My mum asked. Just of thinking of all the things I have to do tomorrow it makes me lazy. I have to be at school at 8:00 in the morning to rehears until 12 in the afternoon then i go home and chill for a while then I have to go back to the school theaters backstage at 4:00pm (16:00) because I'm gonna get ready there, and with that I mean putting my dress on, doing my hair and my mum is going to do my makeup. It really tired me the simple fact of thinking.

"8:00 in the morning mum" I answered  and she nodded.

"Well that's pretty early" she said and we nodded.

"So Ethan, son..." Wait cut your trails mum. Why did she called him son? I thought my dad would turn to look at my mum and glare at her but he was to busy talking to Jakob and now Chris. I turned to look at Ethan but he really didn't mind he had the same cheeky smile in his face.
"Yes Lauren?"

"How's Alexa in acting?" She asked. Mum I wish a hole could swallow me right now.

"She's great! Her acting skills are amazing. I'm surprised she hasn't had a main roll before" he said. Ethan stop it you're making me blush.

"Well I try my best thank you Ethan" I answered to his complement with a smile and he smiled back. My mum smiled at us. Well we're all smiling this is going better than I thought.

"And do you guys walk to school together?" My mum asked. She really wants to know it all.

"Yes, Lauren. Chris and Jakob too actually." Ethan answered to my mums question. That's when all the attention turned to us and I guess that know it will be just one conversation for all of us.