Chapter 33: Zombie

C H A P T E R 33: Zombie

"I wish I could stay in to take care of you honey." My mum said sitting in the corner of my bed.

You see, last night when Ethan and I were walking back it was cold as hell and raining.

Guess who has a cold now... Me.

Mum still doesn't know I went out yesterday, and I'm honestly not planning on telling her.

"It's just so weird you catch a cold. I mean you haven't gone out these last days..." My mum talked more to herself than to me. If only she knew.

"I'll be okay mum, don't worry. Plus it's Saturday so you'll come home early and I won't stay alone that much."

"Lauren it's time to go" My dad yelled from downstairs.

"I'll see you in a few hours. Call me if you feel bad" my mum said before walking out.

"I will mum" I answered.

"Love you" she then closed the door of the room. I could hear her going downstairs and then closing the door.

To: Bae
Guess who got a cold):

I can already tell I'm gonna be bored, and texting Ethan is the best way to not be bored, plus it's always good talking to him.

From: Bae
Awh I'm sorry): the guys and I were planning on chilling at my house, do you want to come?

To: Bae
I don't think it would be a good idea, I look like a zombie and I don't want any of you to get sick or anything like that.

For more that going to Ethan's house and chilling with him and the guys sounds cool, I don't want them to feel bad because of my fault. Plus I'm a mess.

From: Bae
I love zombies(;

I'm going to admit it, that made me feel way better. Ethan can make a smile pop to my face in such an easy way.

To: Bae
Zombies Love you back x anyways have fun with the guys(:

From: Bae
It won't be as fun because you're not here, but thank you(: call me if you feel bad! Love you xx

To: Bae
I will! Love you more(:

He texted me back saying he loved me even more and the discussion went on and on until I gave up.

I stood up from my comfy bed and walked towards the bathroom to take a shower. When I was done I threw on some pyjama shorts and a t shirt; afterwards I brushed my teeth and put my hair into a ponytail.

Since there was no point on waiting for food to magically come upstairs, I stood up and started making my way towards paradise, also well known as the kitchen.

I sneezed, coughed and even wanted to throw up on my way there, yeah, nothing nice.

When I finally got to the kitchen, I grabbed out of the freezer some of those pre made waffles that you just put in the toaster for a couple of minutes and they're ready. I did as told and waited for them to get ready. In the mean while, I got out of the pantry some honey and also whipped cream from the fridge, plus some fruits.

The waffles popped out of the toaster and i quickly put them in a plate. I put some whipped cream in them, and directly in my mouth as well (sorry not sorry). Then I put honey and at the end some blueberries, raspberries and strawberries.