Chapter 27: Once upon a time...

C H A P T E R 27: Once upon a time...

"Let's play laser tag!"

"Ethan is not a good moment to play laser tag"

"Why?"

"Because there's no power and we can't go out of the room because we need the power to open the door" I said.

The wind started getting worse and worse with the time and that made something hit the thing that has the power and no there's no light. We can't go out of the room because the key is with a card and some type of sensor and the sensor needs power to work.

We can't have worse luck right now.

Oh and Ethan thought it would be fun to play laser tag.

"Yeah plus we have no Nerf guns to play with" said Jakob. I'm pretty sure that if they had the toys they would not care about the situation and play. I laughed and started thinking what would be good to do but it was impossible, I couldn't concentrate. The rain, wind, thunders everything in general gets me out of my thoughts.

"Calm down" said Ethan sitting next to me and putting an arm around my shoulder.

"Everything is going to be fine" he continued. I could feel him looking at me but I just decided to keep my head down.

"Yeah don't worry it won't last forever" said Chris sitting at the other bed.

"I know guys. I'm not scared of the hurricane. I'm just thinking about how I want to go out of here but I can't" I laughed looking up to see them all.

"That makes more sense" said Jakob.

•*•*•

"And then the girl yelled because she found her mum in the floor with her brain out of her head" Jakob said making weird faces with the light of a lantern pointing towards his face from down.

We are currently telling horror stories, they thought it would be a good idea.

"And when she turned around she saw a little girl that had two braids and was looking down the little girl slowly looked up and said..." He paused a moment and looked down and slowly looked back up.

"Hi it's Katie from the Explorers would you like to buy a box of chocolate chip cookies" he said in a little girl voice and with a smile.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA" I started laughing so hard. I was laying in the floor rubbing my stomach because it hurt from the laughter. I hit the floor with my hands as well as with my feet.

"Calm down" Ethan said laughing at me.

" 'It's Katie' " I barely could get out before starting laughing again.

"Mate her laugh is so contagious" Chris laughed but I was to busy laughing to answer.

When I was done with my laughing attack I sat back down and tried to hold my laugh and be all serious but I totally failed.

"It's my turn" said Ethan. He didn't grabbed the lantern. It was all dark and silent. Outside was already night too.

"Once upon a time..." And he started. I was already dying of scariness.

"A family moved to a house. The first night they slept there they heard noises of someone singing Christmas songs. The second night they slept there they saw a reflection of a girl walking by the Christmas tree. And the third night they slept there someone chocked the mum. They still don't know who it was. The old ones say that the girl usually kills other girls because they never wanted to play with her. They also say she chokes the girls at nigh and that you can hear her footsteps." He said mimicking the sound of footsteps. Oh I know what he's trying to do. He's trying to scare me! Even though I'm really scared, I still don't believe in that type of stories, they just scare me.

"Well that was nice..." I said.

"Are you scared?" Asked Chris.

"No. I don't believe in that type of stories" I'm hella scared but I won't admit it.

"Okay then. Should I tell you all another story?" Please no please no.

"Yes!" Jakob and Ethan exclaimed.

"Yay" I said.

"Once upon a time, there was this house..." And Chris started off. Throughout the story Chris would mimic the sounds he could and damn I was scared.

"The end." He finished off and there was a while of silence were all you could hear was the mess that's going on outside.

"Well it's late and I gotta go sleep. Goodnight guys!" And with that I ran to my room. I would've fly if I could. I put on my pajamas (good thing that I showered in the morning) and afterwards my hair in a ponytail.

In my tries to fall asleep They were all failed. I would hug the bear so tight but still, the fear came to me. You could hear footsteps outside in the hallways, and trying to convince myself that they were from people was the hardest thing. Suddenly a loud thing hit the floor from the outside.

"Oh hell no" I whispered to myself, and soon enough was standing in the guys' room with my bear, a pillow, and my blanket. If i'm gonna get murdered I want to get murdered in a place were people can find me.

"Ethan" I whispered slightly moving him to a side. He didn't opened his eyes. He had a bed for himself since Jakob and Chris were sharing the other. I got my phone out and took a quick picture of them.

"Karpathy" I started moving him more. He suddenly opened his eyes.

"What happens?" He asked a little confused of my presence there.

"Can I sleep in the floor" I asked ashamed of myself because I said I wasn't scared when I clearly was.

"You're scared right?" He asked and I slightly nodded.

"Here have the bed I'll sleep in the couch" he said standing up grabbing my blanket.

"No it's fine I can sleep in the couch" i didn't let go of the blanket.

"I'm the gentleman here so I'll sleep in the couch" he had the blanket and went to the couch.

"Thank you Ethan" I said, by now I was already hugging my bear under the covers of his warm bed.

"Goodnight princess" and that's when I froze. He freaking called me princess. My smile grew and my stomach started feeling the famous and now well known butterflies that has felt ever since We met.

"Goodnight Prince" I whispered.

I still couldn't sleep because I'm still scared but now it didn't bother me at all. I mean I'm here with the guys and it feels better.

Authors Note:

Hello my Loyal Readers!

How are you all doing?

I'm sorry this chapter is so short I'm really trying to make them longer!

How are you liking the story so far?

I'm trying to write as many chapters as I can! It's just that I'm busy with school and all that stuff. But Believe me, In every free time I have, I write as much as I can because I have so many ideas that I want to add.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Let me know by leaving a comment and voting(; it makes me happy(:

Remember you're beautiful and that I love you a lot<3

–Axx