Chapter 21: Maybe you're pregnant.

C H A P T E R 21: Maybe you're pregnant.

Alexa's Pov

"Oh lord, what are we gonna do now?" I asked nervously running a hand through my hair. These guys are crazy.

"Okay let's fake that Chris is sick and go away before they notice!" Said Ethan calming everyone down. He clapped and they nodded. Chris was already faking to be sick Rubbing his stomach while coughing and Jakob was rubbing his back whilst Ethan was 'helping' him walk. They're very good actors.

They let a 20 dollar bill next to the broken finger. Oh lord.

You're probably wondering what happened. Well, you see, We were wondering around the museum and we saw a statue that was standing in a very weird way pointing out with one finger. And of course they wanted to take a picture. Chris carried Ethan in his shoulders and Ethan pretend that the statues finger was going up his nose. And that's when the shit broke. The good news of all this thing is that Ethan did got his picture because I took it before the finger broke.

We walked to were Miss.Newman was and I tapped her in the shoulders. She turned around and her eyes opened wide when she saw Chris. If I wasn't there when they made the plan I would've believe he really was sick.

"Miss.Newman as you may see, Chris feels sick. He says he wants to throw up and has felt nauseous. I think we should get back to the hotel and give him some rest. Maybe it was something he ate; it's not for you to hear but... He ate like a lot of pancakes along with a milkshake and he also finished half of Jakob's in breakfast." I said trying to contain my laughter. Jakob and Ethan tried not to laugh at the last part which was a lie. He did ate some pancakes but not finished Jakob's.

"Oh darling Yeah we should go and give him some rest." Miss.Newman said passing a hand through my hair afterwards we started walking towards the bus.

We entered to the bus and Jakob sat with Chris whilst Ethan sat with me. Jakob was rubbing Chris back and Chris was rubbing his stomach. We couldn't laugh this time since Miss.Newman sat one seat in front of us looking at Chris.

"Chris just don't throw up in my shoes" said Jakob.

"Miss.Newman do you have a bag or something in case Chris wants to puke?" I asked politely. Miss.Newman quickly looked for a bag and handed it to me. I gave it to Chris.

Once we arrived to the hotel after a very silent ride there Jakob and Ethan 'helped' Chris walk to the room. We made it there (to the room) and they laid him in bed gently. Chris curled up in a ball. This guy is taking it serious.

"Chris do you want to go to the doctor or wait a while and see how you feel? It's all up to you" said Miss.Newman standing in front of him. Chris made a gesture before turning to look at her.

"I'll just rest a while Miss.Newman thank you" he barely got out.

"I'll call your parents while I do that get some rest" she said taking out her phone and walking outside.

"Now what are you gonna do?! She's gonna call your parents! What f they take you back home?!" I exclaimed. Chris let out a chuckle before sitting correctly in the bed.

"Calm down Alex. I'm just going to explain that's it" he said as calm as nothing ever happened.

Soon enough Chris' phone started ringing and he answered putting the phone on speaker so we all could hear.

"Chris! Are you okay? Miss.Newman called telling us you felt sick! Do you want us to go for you?" His mum started making questions. She was clearly worried and I don't blame her at all.