Chapter 38: Let the vandalism begin.

This is one of my favourite chapter so I really hope you like it as much as I do!!

C H A P T E R 38: Let the vandalism begin.

"Isn't this illegal?" I whispered to Ethan as we continued to walk in silence.

"Yes it is" he whispered back, and as soon as I heard those words I started getting more nervous yet excited as hell.

So, we were in the beach all good until Ethan saw Jake. Long story short, Jake basically came with a buck of paint from God knows where and pour it all over Ethan, Chris, Jakob and I. Yeah it didn't end up well for him, but the guys still decided to take more revenge, that's why we went to the store, bought tons of eggs, spray paint, toilet paper, and big buckets of paint because they thought that twenty cans of spray paint weren't enough.

Once we bought all of that stuff we showered to get the paint off and now that is midnight we're currently walking to Jakes house. I don't think I have to tell you why because it all makes it clear.

Let the vandalism begin.

We silently walked to hide in the wall. Chris gave each one of us five spray paint cans.

"Let the fun begin" Jakob laughed and with that they went crazy. They started spray painting everywhere outside the house. The walls, the Windows, the door, the mailbox, everything. My nerves started growing, what if the police caught us?

"Just live the moment Alex" Chris said. I grabbed the black paint and started spraying it everywhere with no pattern at all. Soon all my nerves went away and I actually started enjoying this.

Ethan wrote 'woollies' in the wall with green paint, Chris wrote 'barbie' with red spray paint and Jakob wrote 'KFC' with blue paint.

"Your turn" Ethan laughed. I decided to write what I love the most. I grabbed the yellow spray paint bottle and wrote it.

"Hey you have a pretty good handwriting" Jakob said once I was done.

"Not all the people who are left handed write ugly" I laughed and he did as well.

"I thought you would write something else" Ethan said once he read that I wrote 'Star Wars'.

"I'm still not done" I laughed. So since I don't want to get caught, I decided to make my handwriting different.

"Ohhhh" the guys started laughing when they saw what I wrote down. I decided to take revenge by writing 'Queen Brittany was here xo' it wasn't difficult mimicking her handwriting at all. I've learned how she writes by all the notes she has sent me.

Each one of the guys grabbed a bucket of paint and threw it at the wall making it splash everywhere, even the grass had paint by now. Poor of Jakes parents. They started laughing.

"Here have this." Jakob said giving to me a box full of eggs. They started throwing the eggs everywhere. Even though this is wrong, it's so fun doing this, but deep in the inside I feel bad.

Once we finished with the eggs it was time for the toilet paper. We through it in all the grass and trees, typical.

"I think we're done here." Ethan said once he saw the final product of what we made.

"Yeah now let's just pack everything up. We don't want to let any evidence, do we?" Chris said putting all the spray cans and boxes of eggs back to his backpack.

"We'll throw the buckets in the trash somewhere else" Jakob said grabbing the buckets.

"Let's go for donuts" Ethan suggested.