Chapter 26: It's natural cheesiness

C H A P T E R 26: It's natural cheesiness

Alexa's Pov:

The sound of my alarm went off telling me to get my ass out of bed. I'm so tired and this bed is so comfy. Yesterday, or well today (because it was at midnight) I slept until late but I'm not gonna deny it, it was totally worth it and I don't regret it. Just thinking of what happened makes the butterflies come back to my stomach and my smile grow from ear to ear. I never thought the day when all this happened would come. The day were a boy actual saw me as something more than just a punching bag.

I decided to stand up because I knew that if I didn't now I would be laying for a good hour more. I went towards my suitcase and grabbed my outfit for today. I made all the normal routine (y'know showering, brushing my teeth, combing my hair;all that boring stuff) and when I was done I continued with my hair. I decided to make some natural waves in it. (Outfit is on the picture of the chapter)

Now that I'm Ethan's girlfriend (wow that sounds so weird but cute) the pressure is on me, because I, somehow feel like I should be somewhere in his level. Which I see impossible because he is literally in the clouds whilst I'm in the underground. With that I mean to start putting more effort on myself but still keeping my style.

When I was done with all that stuff, I walked to the guys room by the door that connects both rooms. They were still sleeping. What a surprise, notice my sarcasm?

"WAKE UP YOU SLEEPY HEADS ITS LATE!!" I yelled and they instantly opened their eyes scared, but when they saw me they calmed down.

"Five more minutes" Ethan said putting his head under a pillow. Ethan and Jakob were shearing the bed whilst Chris had one for his own.

"Ethan don't make me go..." I replied holding a pillow at the Air so he could see. He quickly sat back in the bed like Jakob and Chris.

"Good Morning to you too" Chris laughed running a hand through his messy hair.

"Oh, Good Morning by the way. Now hurry up!" I said turning around and going to my room.

"You look gorgeous!" Yelled Ethan's raspy voice making me stop in my tracks so my brain could process the words.

"Thank you" I shyly replied and walked away.

•*•*•

"Ethan I'm so tired."

"We haven't walked that much" he laughed at my laziness. What? I'm a geek girl not a sporty girl.

"Yes we have! We have been walking for about three hours or so" I said looking at the clock of my phone. I didn't exactly saw at what time we started walking, but have for sure the streets of this place are big.

I felt someone grabbing me by my legs and then carrying me in bridal style. You already know who it was.

"Better?" He chuckled.

"Actually yes thank you" I passed my arms around his neck. Obviously I'm not gonna make him carry me for a long time, because one: I know he's tired too, and two: I'm not the lightest girl.

"Did they even heard what we were talking about?" Asked Jakob to Chris. I'm not gonna lie, I didn't heard a thing.

"I'm so sure they didn't." Chris chuckled.

"It was worth though. Tons of times telling them to be together and they took ages, like finally! I swear I felt like we were going to be old man and the dude would still be telling us that he still didn't found the time" Jakob said in a frustrating voice, which made me laugh whilst Ethan put me back down and gave him a playful punch.