Chapter 15: We have a rebel here.

C H A P T E R 15: We have a rebel here.

"Did you guys made something bad and include me in the it?! Because I swear I will-..." But before I could finish I was cut off by Ethan.

"We swear we didn't made anything. We are as surprised as you." Ethan said in a serious way making me believe him.

We were currently walking to the principals office because she told us to go there (duh). I'm so nervous. Did I made something wrong?. It's almost end of the school day which weird me out a little more because she usually calls in the mornings.

We reached the place and Ethan as the gentleman he is opened the door for me to go in first. I thanked him in a whisper and entered the room with them following me. Principal Miss.Newman was there sitting.

"Hey guys! Take a seat how are you doing?" She said. Miss.Newman is a very nice woman to be honest. She's probably the principal everyone wants to have, but when she wants she can be intimidating to. Her office is big and she was sitting at an individual couch that is a maroon color. We sat on the other couch that is for three persons, Chris sat at the armrest at the end of the couch and Jakob sat in the middle of Ethan and I.

"We're good thanks for asking" replied Chris to Miss.Newman. I'm so nervous did I made somethings wrong?

"So you young mans and lady must be wondering why you're here, am I wrong?" She said letting a little laugh out before grabbing the cup that was in the middle table in front of her.

"Well yes. Did we made something bad?" I asked trying to hide the nervousness of my voice. She shook her head in no giving me a warm smile.

"This is actually a pretty exciting news." She started and I couldn't be more anxious to hear about it.

"So as you may know, the school every year makes a tour for the 4 kids with the better notes..." She started off. Oh I know where she's going and I'm so happy. I have always made so many effort to go on this tour, but the nerds always win them! It's basically a tour around some cities of Australia.

"And..." Ethan said.

"You guys turn up to have the best grades this year so you're going on the trip.!" She said. I'm so happy it's finally my turn. I didn't knew the guys had good grades. I guess I learn more and more of them everyday.

"Oh my goodness!" I exclaimed and everyone in the room laughed at me.

"Thank you so much Miss.Newman! You don't know how much it means to me this!" I tried to calm myself down but it was a total fail.

"No problem sweetie. We do this as a price to you for having good grades" she said. See what I say, this lady is more sweet than sugar.

"Now I'm gonna call your parents but you also have to give them this paper and at least one of them haves to sign it. That means they agree with you going." She said handing each one of us a paper that had all the information about the trip. How long it lasted, when it started, the places we were going and all that stuff.

We thanked her tons again before having to go back to class but as we were walking there the bell rang signaling school was complete over. And for my good luck, today is Tuesday meaning... Mums home and she made food! We started walking back home. We were all so happy about this. It's probably one of the best days I have had in so many time.

"Do you think your parents will let you go?" I asked to them.

"I think they will be beyond happy on letting me go" said Jakob.

"I'm pretty sure they will" continued Chris.

"I'm sure they will" ended up Ethan.

They let me at my door and again I waited for them to enter to their houses and then I entered mine. Just making sure they get home safe.