Chapter 36: Aren't you gonna jump?

Authors Note: Before you start reading... I JUST POSTED MY CHRIS LANZON FANFIC SO IF YOU WANT GO AND READ IT AFTER YOU END UP READINGG THIS CHAPTER. Just click on my profile, it's called "broken" and I really hope you enjoy it!(:

C H A P T E R 36: Aren't you gonna jump?

"Oh my goodness you were so cute!" I exclaimed as I saw Ethan's audition from The Voice Kids. I didn't even knew he was there.

"So I'm not cute anymore?" He asked simulation go be hurt.

"Nah you're still cute" I answered "but just look at you! You were 13 and looked 8!" I laughed and he did as well.

"Is that the beanie you have on right now?" I pointed to the computer, he smiled and nodded as answer of my question. I'm a little bit to over excited right now.

"Oh my god you got everyone crazy" i said and he laughed.

"Chris was also there" he answered which took me by surprise.

"Are you serious?" I asked and he nodded.

"I'll put you his audition" he said grabbing the computer from my lap and typing in YouTube.

I saw Chris' audition and he got everyone crazy as well. I should really start watching Tv more.

"Let's watch a movie!" I suggested once I was done watching everything that had to do with The Voice Kids from when Ethan was there. He showed me the blogs Chris had uploaded to YouTube from when they were on your.

"Let's invite Chris and Jakob, shall we?" He asked.

"I was about to tell you that" I laughed and he did as well. Afterwards He messaged Chris and Jakob.

"They say they'll be here in a second"

Not long after there was a knock on the door making Ethan stand up from my bed and run downstairs. Soon enough all three of them were back in my room.

"Let's see the conjuring" Chris suggested and everyone nodded. A weird thing about me is that I'm scared when they tell me horror stories, but I'm not scared of watching horror movies, so basically I'm fine with watching them. I've been watching all types of movies all my life.

The movie started and so far I wasn't even scared a little, I felt like I wanted to sleep.

"Aren't you gonna jump?" Ethan whispered to my ear. He was sitting next to me, next to him was Jakob and next to Jakob, Chris.

"What do you mean with jump?" I asked. Ethan's question made no sense at all.

"You know, the typical thing when the girl gets scared so they jump and the boy as a man hugs them"

"Sorry Etho, but for your good or bad luck, I'm not scared of horror movies, plus I've seen this one twice."

"So we aren't that typical cliché couple?" He asked.

"Well we are definitely cliché, except for that part. I can act though" I shrugged and he laughed.

"Let's see how good you are" he smirked and I nodded. I have seen this movie twice now, so I'm just going to wait for a scary part to come up so I can act like I'm scared.

"Ahh" I screamed as a scary part came in.

"Are you okay?" Asked Chris laughing his ass off as well as Jakob and Ethan. I guess I was good to make them believe I'm scared.