Chapter 15: Talking Over Golf

While the women have a girl's day, the boys consisting of just Jason and his dad, they make plans to go golfing.

          "So how's it going? Your mom tells me you're thinking about moving back here," his dad asks, putting the ball into the fourth hole.

          "Yeah I just got to get Palmer on it too, it just makes more sense. I love her mom but her dad...yeah he's bad news."

          "You know I've got people who can take care of that right?" Ronnie looks at his son.

          "What do you mean take care of that?"

          "You know exactly what I mean Jason."

          "No, I don't. You might want to elaborate old man," Jason smiles lining up and hitting the golf ball before getting on the golf cart and heading to the next hole.

          "Let's just say I have contacts in good places. Don't get me wrong, we love and adore Palmer, you absolutely couldn't have chosen a better wife but let's be real. Palmer's family is less than ideal, and if need be, I have the means to get rid of the problem's they cause you," Jason's dad exclaims, sounding quite serious.

          "Damn dad," Jason laughs—not expecting that.

          "Laugh now, but if you ever need my help, it's always there."