The Starbucks Fic.

It's November in Florida. No there is no snow and it never gets under 60 degrees. But everyone still orders the stupid Christmas drinks and yet that's what Izzy looks forward to the most all year. That and waiting for Rick and Morty season 3.
So it was the night of her schools showcase and well the guy she was pretty much in love with was preforming there. With her. Next to each other. So she was freaking out. They both are on their schools drum line.
"Angelina I'm freaking out!" She said to her best friend, the saxophone player, Angelina.
"Calm down, you preformed with him before." Angelina says reassuringly.
"Yeah at football games where everyone was watching the cheerleaders dance to our music." Isabelle said kind of annoyed.
"Izzy you're over reacting." Angelina said.
"No I'm not okay everyone's going to look at us and know that I'm in lo-" Isabelle was cut off by the door bursting open.
"Hey guys what are you doing?"
Isabelle looks to see who said that and of course with her luck, it was him, Larry, with a Christmas drink from Starbucks. How could Isabelle resist?"
"N-nothing." She said trying to act normal, which wasn't working because she had her hand in a fist underneath her chin doing a hideous face.
"Okaaay?" Larry said waking further into the locker room, setting his drink in one of the shelves.
Angelina took this opportunity to run to the shelf, take the drink and run back to Isabelle.
"Angelina what the fuck are you doing?" Isabelle said with worry.
"I'm making you irresistible." Angelina said with an evil smirk on her face.
"What the actual fuck are you going to do?"
"You'll see. HEY LARRY COME HERE!" Angelina yelled and with that she smashed the cold Christmas Frapuccino all over Isabelle's face and then running out of the locker room leaving just Izzy and Larry.
"Yeah- what hell?" Larry said looking at Isabelle with his drink all over her.
"It was Angelina I swear. She dumped it on me and ran off I'm so sorry. I- I will buy you a new one."
Larry didn't take his eyes off of Izzy.
"I wanted that one, and. I wanted to finish it." He said.
"Well you can't so sorry, buddy." Isabelle said pissed off.
"Oh yes I can." Larry walked toward Isabelle.
"What are you-" Isabelle was cut off by Larry's tongue inside her mouth. She then realized what he was doing. He was licking the frappe off of her. And she let it happen.

~~~~~
This is so shitty bye. Requested by my friend Isabelle.