For me.

I'm fucking done with this. Joan, the 15 year old thought.
"Renée I'm not doing this anymore, I won't." Joan said walking away from her best friend.
"No, I'm not letting you just quit, I don't care how hard it is you're fucking staying." Renée said tears in her eyes.
"I'm leaving, and for good. I'm sorry Renée, I love you, but this is the last time I'm saying goodbye." And with that Joan left.
"Joan, y-you can't just leave me here, Joan, please stop! PLEASE! YOU SAID WE WERE IN THIS TOGETHER, YOU SAID THAT YOU WOULD STAY HERE WITH ME AS LONG AS I STAYED TOO! YOU'RE BREAKING YOUR PROMISE!"
Joan could here the pain in her best friends voice but she couldn't, Joan wouldn't give in this time she wouldn't.
"I'm sorry." Joan whispered.
Joan ran as fast as she could, tears streaming down her face.
Joan had just told Renée that she was leaving, and permanently.
Joan was going to die. She felt like it would be unfair to leave without telling Renée. And obviously Renée didn't take it that well.
Joan's phone was blowing up.
Texts from Renée I'm sure, she thought.
You're probably thinking why Renée wasn't following her, well Joan didn't know that either, and deep down she wished that Renée was behind her, but she wasn't. This just added on top of the reasons why she had to just leave.
Joan had planned this out for a while.
Step 1. Steal dads gun.
Step 2. Tell Renée.
Step 3. Go to secret place
Step 3. Write suicide note.
Step 4. Do it.
Joan's "secret place" was an abandoned little hut right near a CVS.
Once she reached the destination. All she had left to do was write. So that's what she did.
So I'm dead, but you can probably tell by my dead body, lol, anyway this is just my final goodbye.
Mom I'm sure you're happy, dad, same to you. Classmates you can all go fuck yourself, except Marcia, Louis, Anella Allan, Aden, Isaac, Isaiah, and Renée. My only friends.
But oh Louis, you're so much more than a friend, you're the love of my life. I'm sorry I had to be a coward and never tell you irl but you know, it's too late. Well that's all. I'm sorry to the people who actually cared about me. I love you.
Bye. Oh btw of MCR get back together let me now VIA Oujia Board. Kay? Thanks.

Joan laughed at her own dash of humor that she wrote on the page. She closed the letter and set it on the desk she had.
Joan took out the gun and placed it too her head.
"I know my souls freezing, hells hot for a good reason." Joan said her favorite TwentyOne Pilots song before it was time to go.
"From the mouth of an Emo God." And as she was about to pull the trigger she heard the door open.
She turned to see who it was.
"Joan what are you doing?" It was Louis.
"What are you doing here? How did you find me?"
"You didn't answer my question." He said walking closer.
"I didn't think I had too." Joan said still holding the gun.
"Joan hand me the gun." He said sternly.
"N-no. LEAVE I-I NEED TO DO THIS!" She said putting the gun to her head once again, but before she could pull it, Louis did some ninja move and took the gun from her.
"NO IM NOT LETTING THE GIRL IM IN LOVE WITH KILL HERSELF! So you listen to me, you're going to get through whatever is going on, and you're going to do it, for me. Okay?"

"Okay."