You look.....

Today was the first dress rehearsal. They were doing Beauty and the Beast.
Joan played Babette, the maid, or the feather duster. And Louis played Lumiere, the candle guy.
"This outfit is unbelievable. I look like a prostitute." Joan said to her best friend, as she slipped on the very slimming, yet, sexy black dress.
"No you look like a sexy maid. That's what Babette is." Renèe said.
"Whatever. We have to go down now come on. I can't believe people are going to actually see me like this." Joan said.
"Shut up you look hot." And with that they went downstairs.

So as they went down stairs they just talked about stuff, guys, drama and the idiot Joan was she was walking down the stairs backwards and talking.
"Joan they're is someone behind you." Renèe said to the backwards walking girl.
"They'll go around me." Joan said AS she tripped and fell into somebody's arms.
Louis's arms.
"Oh hey I'm sorry. I didn't mean to, I..." Joan got sidetracked as she saw the tall, pale boy in costume.
"You look.." They both said at the same time.
"Sorry, you first." Louis said to the beautiful girl.
"I was going to say you look hot, oh shit. I mean, you know what I mean." And she went redder than red, so did he.
"T-thanks. I was gonna say you look beautiful. And hot." Louis said winking and walked away.
"T-thanks." Joan said blushing.
That's when Joan decided it was gonna be a good show.