Ghosty

So hi. I'm Joan and I'm dead. But I'm not. Let me explain. So when a person dies they go to the afterlife, or heaven, but if they have unfinished business they stay here on Earth as a ghost until they figure it out, then they turn into angels in the afterlife. I am the first one and no I don't know what my unfinished business is, but I can speak with specific humans, mediums, and befriend them but that usually doesn't work. Except with one teenage girl. Renée, she stuck by me, so I usually hang at her house.
"So how's living?" I ask her as she's laying down in her bed face up staring at me.
"Okay." She said turning from me.
"What wrong?" I ask the living girl as I float down towards her direction.
"Can I ask you a question?" She asked.
I nod my head yes.
"How and when did you die? And this time I want an answer." Renée asked sternly.
You see Renée and I have been ignoring this subject since we met, which was two years ago.
"You really want to know?" I ask her.
She now nods her head yes.
"Well I died in 1976. I was coming home from a date. It was 10 pm-" I started to say as she cut me off.
"Hey Joan I'm sorry, but I have my therapy session. I need to go I'm sorry. I will see you later and I want to hear the rest of this." Renée said slipping on her shoes and waking out the door.
"Okay." He
I was alone again, well that's what I thought.
"You know, I want to hear the rest of that story." Said a voice.
"Who's there?" I said with no fear.
"Hey no need to worry." That's when he made himself known. He was a ghost too.
"Oh, so, who are you? And why are you here?" I said with a harsh tone in my voice.
"Hey I'm just trying to find out what my unfinished business is." He said putting up his in hands in defense.
"And you think your unfinished business is in a 15 year old girls room?" I ask crossing my arms and
"Maybe you never know." He said shrugging his wide shoulders.
"You didn't answer my question. Who are you?" I said getting close to his face.
"My names Allan. And your Joan. Nice to meet you. Now I wanna hear what happened. Finish the story." He said sitting down on Renée's desk chair and turning it to face me.
"You want to hear the story about how I died?"
He nodded his head yes.
"Okay well I assume you heard the beginning so let's continue. I was coming home from a date and it was really late. I was alone walking home because my jerk date left me for a skinny slut. So I was crying and walking home when I herd someone. At first I didn't think anything of it. Then I herd his footsteps gain speed. So I also did. Then he was at full speed. I ran as fast as I could. And there was a short cut in an alley that I always took but, sadly, I took a wrong turn and went down the wrong alley. So he caught up. He raped and killed me. That's that now I'm dead." You weren't crying because you didn't care, you weren't crying because you couldn't cry. Ghosts don't cry.
"Wow, I'm sorry." Allan said with his mouth wide open.
"Don't be it happened like 40 years ago." I said shrugging my shoulders, pretending like I don't care.
"Well I still am. So sorry." The ghost boy said.
"You're turn." I said. He quickly turned towards me.
"What do you mean?" He asked
"What do you mean, what do you mean? I told you how I died now you tell me." I said crossing my arms.
"Do I have to?" He asked.
"Yes. Go." I said.
"I wasn't paying attention while I was driving and crashes into a pole." He said looking away.
"You were drunk weren't you?" I asked the boy.
"How did you know?" He asked shocked.
"I could tell." I said.
Then there was an awkward silence.
"Can I kiss you?" Allan said breaking the silence.
"Excuse me?" I said out of shock.
"Can. I. Kiss. You?" He asked again.
"I heard you but why?" I asked.
"Well we both have unfinished business and I didn't miss anyone while I was alive, did you?" He asked me.
"No."
"So. Let's kiss." Allan said getting closer to her.
"Fuck it." I said pressing her my to his.
Next thing you know we were in the after life.
"So that was our unfinished business? Kissing?" I asked.
"Yep." He said.
"Shit! I forgot to say goodbye to Renée." I said hating myself.
"You don't have to." Allan said with surprise in his voice.
"Hey Joan." Renée said.
I quickly turned around to see my only friend an angel like I was.
"What are you doing here?" I asked my friend.
"I couldn't take it." Renée said.
"I'm sorry." I said hugging her knowing what she meant.
"I love you." We both heard Allan said.
"Joan I love you." Allan said again specifically towards me.
"I love you too." That when we kissed again.
Then, I woke up.