The Way Things Are.

"I can't believe you would do that!" Joan yells at her "so called best friend."
"Hey listen, it's the way things are. He likes me not you. You should be happy for me." Ellie, the skinny twig said.
"But you knew how much I loved him." Joan said.
"Oh well, how could he like you anyway." Ellie said as she walked away trying to make her flat ass move.

*a week later*
Ellie, Joan, Renèe, and Louis, Ellie's boyfriend and Joan's true love, were all in the band room.
Renèe and Joan were talking about the new Creatures video on YouTube when all of a sudden they heard Ellie yell, "YOU DICK!"
Then Louis came over to Isabelle. This was the conversation.
"Hey will you go out with me?"

"Excuse me?"

"Will. You. Go. Out. With. Me?"

"What about Ellie?" Joan said crossing her arms.

"Okay I know this was a dick move but I only dated her to get closer to you."

"How can I be sure? Prove it!"

"Will this prove it?" Louis said as he grabbed her face and kissed her. They went right in for the tongue.
There were moans heard all through out the room. But that was interrupted by Ellie screaming once again.
"I CANT BELIEVE THAT YOU WOULD DO THAT! HE WAS SUPPOSED TO LIKE ME."
She walked away from Louis and went right up to Ellie.
"That's just the way things are." And she punched Ellie right in her face.