Party part 1

"Hey Joan, are you and Renée going to the party tonight?" Asked one of the most beautiful girls in school, Camerion.
"Um yeah. I will see you there." Joan said stuttering a little bit.
"Okay cool." Camerion walked away and Joan went quickly to go find Renée.

Joan found Renée swooning over Aden the boy she was hopelessly in love with. But sadly Joan had to pull her away from the conversation.

"Um sorry but Renée can I talk to you for a sec?" Joan said.

"Can it wait, I'm talking to Aden." Renée said.

"It's okay, I can go, um, I'll text you okay?" Aden said leaving awkwardly.

Once he was out of earshot Renee began to speak.
"What the ever living fuck? I was talking to him!" Renée said obviously angry.
"Camerion talked to me." Joan said excited and Renée's demeanor completely changed.
"Oh well interrupting the conversation of me and my future husband was well worth it." Renée and Joan started walking out of school, because the day was over.
Once Renée and Joan reached their usual hang out Joan had already explained what had happened.
"So can we go?" Joan asked.
"Ugh. You know how I feel about parties. I don't like them. And especially with the people going." Renée said.
"Renée please oh please." Joan begged.
"And, the stuff they do there is quite risky for tenth graders." Renée said stating 'facts'.
"Oh says the non-virgin." Joan crossed her arms and Renée blushed.
"No, we're not going!" Renée said.
"I will buy you Dan and Phil merch." Joan said and this intrigued Renée.
"What kind of merch." The red head asked.
"Oh I don't know, maybe their new jumper." The Raven haired girl said.
"Okay deal, we'll go." Renée said standing up walking over to her car to drive home.